Jose Mourinho named new Tottenham manager succeeding Mauricio Pochettino

I just read Levi contacted Leicester about Brendan before going with the Special one!! Some clubs think they are so big and great everybody wants to go to them!! After the January transfer deadline according to the press and other clubs fans we will be left with Kasper and Vardy because all our players will want to play for clubs lower in the league than us!!

You watch him go and win everything when hes there and start gloating again.
Yeah right you got more chance of getting a christmas card off john lennon ffs lol :ROFLMAO:

He's saying all the right things at the moment,but how long will it last,fingers crossed for my beloved Spurs

Last edited:

He's saying all the right things at the moment,but how long will it last,fingers crossed for my beloved Spurs
Yeah i feel your anguish mate lol
He needs to seriously lighten up and get everyone on board including the fans.
Son took grandson to see what new changes spurs had made and was very impressed with it all and would be a shame for Jose to come along and wreck it all thats for sure

If he remains light hearted it could be better than any of us expects,but we all know what could happen if he gets annoyed or upset

I was sat in old trafford when Tottenham united 3-0, the spurs fans took great delight in singing " your getting sacked in the morning" Jose just sneered at them.
I wonder how long it will be before the spurs fans will be singing that song to him again lol

Think if PSG offer him the funds and time to rebuild you cant blame him sticking there.

Lets be honest where is he likely to win more trophies PSG or Spurs?

Think if PSG offer him the funds and time to rebuild you cant blame him sticking there.

PSG have spent nearly 1 Trillion $ in the last 5 years I'm sure they will give him the funds. All I can see PSG winning is the Farmers league anyway. Poch won't ever win the Champions League with PSG and that's all they care about.

PSG have spent nearly 1 Trillion $ in the last 5 years I'm sure they will give him the funds. All I can see PSG winning is the Farmers league anyway. Poch won't ever win the Champions League with PSG and that's all they care about.

I never said they wouldn't. They have the financial muscle to get who they want.

If they allow him to build his team then he may have a chance in Europe imo.

Back