Jose Mourinho named new Tottenham manager succeeding Mauricio Pochettino

I never said they wouldn't. They have the financial muscle to get who they want.

If they allow him to build his team then he may have a chance in Europe imo.

Not a chance. PSG won't win the Champions League with Poch. Even if he gets the funds imo. PSG are known bottlers in the competition.

I never said they wouldn't. They have the financial muscle to get who they want.

If they allow him to build his team then he may have a chance in Europe imo.
He tried to build a team at spurs and got nowhere dosnt matter what players you have it's how the teams perform on the day
Not a chance. PSG won't win the Champions League with Poch. Even if he gets the funds imo. PSG are known bottlers in the competition.
Absaloutly will never win CL even with all the all time greats of football lol

PSG spent half a billion on Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani and bottled so many Champions League knockout stages.

Remember when they were 4-0 Up against Barca in the return leg and got stuffed 6-1 in the return leg.

They bottled it against a shocking United side back in 2018-19 a season which United finished 6th when Rashford scored late.

The squad is now worth over 1 Billion anyway. Not sure how much more Poch could spend and for them to still bottle it.

Last edited:
Theres no doubting PSG are bottlers in the biggest competition. Their histroy over the years prove it.

Still rate Poch despite him not winning anything with spurs.

Whether Poch or whoever is in charge the champions league is what the owners there want.

Fact is over the years and still today their players mindset with the pressure and expectation of winning the competition has been too overwhelming which is why they have bottled it on numerous occasions

Why would kane want to stay there now. He is in his prime and age wise still young and should be winning trophies in a top side with the same pedigree.

Isn't Kane an employee under contract? He can't just up and leave he's not carlo ancelotti lol plus Daniel won't let him go he's "one of our own"

Question is whether Kane would stay if Conte comes
I doubt it so Conte will have a big rebuilding job to do

That makes Daniel Levy's job easier though, the guy's as tight as they come but he can promise prospective new managers the Kane money to spend without having to dip into his own pocket.

Isn't Kane an employee under contract? He can't just up and leave he's not carlo ancelotti lol plus Daniel won't let him go he's "one of our own"
Money talks and you can bet your life levy will get top dollar. To play in a great side like man city under pep will take harry up another gear again and for the record i am not really a football fan as such. Love watching match of the day top 10 and love Micah Richards and shearer banter

Kane as good as a striker that he undoubtedly is always picks up injuries and it would be a big gamble for any club to "splash the cash" buying him.

Back