Joshua vs Parker comfirmed

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Anthony Joshua wants to add another world title triumph to his legacy when he battles Joseph Parker in a heavyweight unification clash in Cardiff on March 31, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Joshua puts his WBA 'super' and IBF belts at stake against WBO title holder Parker as two unbeaten champions collide at the Principality Stadium following weeks of intense negotiations.

After 20 straight victories, all by knockout, Joshua hopes to take another step towards becoming the undisputed world heavyweight champion.

skysports-anthony-joshua-joshua-aj_4141345.jpg

It's like one step closer to adding a strap to my legacy.
Anthony Joshua

"I like to fight, that's the main objective, and it's showing I'm never shy of a competition," said Joshua, who is a Sky Ambassador.
He's a respectable competitor, he is the WBO heavyweight champion of the world, so it's like one step closer to adding a strap to my legacy. That's what makes it exciting."

Parker has vowed to rip away Joshua's two world titles by racking up his 25th straight victory.

"Anthony Joshua is in for a huge shock," Parker said. "A couple of months ago I heard him say 'why should I be worried about this little kid from New Zealand'?

skysports-joseph-parker-boxing_4110369.jpg

The world is about to find out whether AJ can really take a punch.
Joseph Parker

"Well, now he's about to find out. The world is about to find out whether AJ can really take a punch. My entire existence is now devoted to proving what the boxing world already knows."

Joshua returns to the scene of his most recent world title defence, a 10th-round stoppage victory over Carlos Takam in front of a massive attendance at the Principality Stadium in October.

skysports-anthony-joshua-carlos-takam_4142412.jpg

Joshua stopped Takam at the Principality Stadium in October
"I'm delighted to get this fight made - it's been a long time coming," said Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn. "Champions should fight champions and AJ continues to step up to the challenges.

"It's the first time in history that two reigning heavyweight world champions have met in Britain. It's a classic match-up between two young, fast, undefeated belt holders and it's going to be an explosive fight.

"This is another huge unification fight for Anthony as he continues to make history in the quest to become undisputed world heavyweight champion."

skysports-anthony-joshua-joseph-parker_4205340.jpg

Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker - Tale of the Tape
Parker's promoter David Higgins has predicted that his fighter will ruin the perfect record of the home favourite.

"Joseph Parker is the absolute epitome of the Kiwi sporting battler," said Higgins. "It has been said that he is punching above his weight, but he didn't become WBO heavyweight champion by being lucky.

"He's never been stopped, never even been wobbled in the ring. He's consistently fought fighters in the world's top 10 and he's beaten them all easily. It certainly won't be a shock to me when he beats Anthony Joshua and takes his titles back home to New Zealand."
PREDICTIONS WELCOME

http://www.skysports.com/golf/news/...-the-masters-tournament-in-action-packed-2018

Just read this and cant wait for this fight!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Tell me bout it some good fights coming up should be full undercards available soon kell Brook fights soon either February or March aswell Haye vs Bellew in May i think

Tell me bout it some good fights coming up should be full undercards available soon kell Brook fights soon either February or March aswell Haye vs Bellew in May i think
I cant wait for Haye vs Bellew rematch too the first was such a comedey haha

Eddie Hearn wants a unification with wilder then fury but if Joshua comes through he's got a mandatory IBF title defence or has to give belt up but he wants them all against potavick I think he's called I know he's fighting David price on Joshua's under card

Boxing lol more rigged than horse racing!
It's a cert Haye will beat Bellew so they get a 3rd fight out of it and take the punters hard earned cash watching a circus!
Joshua was put on his bum by the aging russkie so if this Parker packs a punch it could last a few rounds but Joshua wins this match.

Anthony Joshua wants to add another world title triumph to his legacy when he battles Joseph Parker in a heavyweight unification clash in Cardiff on March 31, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Joshua puts his WBA 'super' and IBF belts at stake against WBO title holder Parker as two unbeaten champions collide at the Principality Stadium following weeks of intense negotiations.

After 20 straight victories, all by knockout, Joshua hopes to take another step towards becoming the undisputed world heavyweight champion.

skysports-anthony-joshua-joshua-aj_4141345.jpg

It's like one step closer to adding a strap to my legacy.
Anthony Joshua

"I like to fight, that's the main objective, and it's showing I'm never shy of a competition," said Joshua, who is a Sky Ambassador.
He's a respectable competitor, he is the WBO heavyweight champion of the world, so it's like one step closer to adding a strap to my legacy. That's what makes it exciting."

Parker has vowed to rip away Joshua's two world titles by racking up his 25th straight victory.

"Anthony Joshua is in for a huge shock," Parker said. "A couple of months ago I heard him say 'why should I be worried about this little kid from New Zealand'?

skysports-joseph-parker-boxing_4110369.jpg

The world is about to find out whether AJ can really take a punch.
Joseph Parker

"Well, now he's about to find out. The world is about to find out whether AJ can really take a punch. My entire existence is now devoted to proving what the boxing world already knows."

Joshua returns to the scene of his most recent world title defence, a 10th-round stoppage victory over Carlos Takam in front of a massive attendance at the Principality Stadium in October.

skysports-anthony-joshua-carlos-takam_4142412.jpg

Joshua stopped Takam at the Principality Stadium in October
"I'm delighted to get this fight made - it's been a long time coming," said Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn. "Champions should fight champions and AJ continues to step up to the challenges.

"It's the first time in history that two reigning heavyweight world champions have met in Britain. It's a classic match-up between two young, fast, undefeated belt holders and it's going to be an explosive fight.

"This is another huge unification fight for Anthony as he continues to make history in the quest to become undisputed world heavyweight champion."

skysports-anthony-joshua-joseph-parker_4205340.jpg

Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker - Tale of the Tape
Parker's promoter David Higgins has predicted that his fighter will ruin the perfect record of the home favourite.

"Joseph Parker is the absolute epitome of the Kiwi sporting battler," said Higgins. "It has been said that he is punching above his weight, but he didn't become WBO heavyweight champion by being lucky.

"He's never been stopped, never even been wobbled in the ring. He's consistently fought fighters in the world's top 10 and he's beaten them all easily. It certainly won't be a shock to me when he beats Anthony Joshua and takes his titles back home to New Zealand."
PREDICTIONS WELCOME
Hard fight I will still go for AJ

Boxing lol more rigged than horse racing!
It's a cert Haye will beat Bellew so they get a 3rd fight out of it and take the punters hard earned cash watching a circus!
Joshua was put on his bum by the aging russkie so if this Parker packs a punch it could last a few rounds but Joshua wins this match.
I'm completely opposite think Bellew will beat Haye then Haye will retire Joshua did get knocked down but showed he can come back from a knock down Parker hasn't got the power like Joshua and hasn't fought anyone like Joshua has but will be entertaining

Mee too got to see aj and fury happen!

There was talk for November December time for that fight but Joshua got a mandortory IBF title defence if he comes through this fight

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm completely opposite think Bellew will beat Haye then Haye will retire Joshua did get knocked down but showed he can come back from a knock down Parker hasn't got the power like Joshua and hasn't fought anyone like Joshua has but will be entertaining
As above.
if AJ gets beaten a job in politics is on hand.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back