Just a few questions before i jump in....

RichRun

Hi,
Have been doing a bit of reading and am really tempted to buy the ZGEMMA h.2s but wanted to make sure i understand a few things first.
Am i right thinking that the box is using the feed from my dish and only uses the net to decode? having tried android boxs with kodi in the past my connection isnt always great.
Also, as i only have a dish no cable connection the H.2s is the correct model for me isnt it?
I understand i have to purchase a line etc and have read lots of really useful info in these forums as to set up etc but just a little unsure how the Feed actually works lol
Having had one too many price increase from a certain satellite tv company im looking for a better alternative... ;)

Thanks.

yes dish for picture. Net to decode. Only small file sizes, but a constant solid connection is required as it calls home about every 5 seconds (ish) Probably around 4mb stable connection is sufficient.
If your line drops out you will loose scrambled channels for a short while.

H2S is dual satellite tuners. Can be used with 1 or 2 coax cables depending on your dish set up. If you haven't got at least a dual LNB on your dish, just buy one of ebay with some cable. LNB will be about £8 cable will be just a few quid. You only need 2 tuners operating if you wish to record one channel while watching another.

A monthly fee for all channels can get you a zgemma h2s, line wise can vary in price anything from £10 all the way up to £50 for 12month subs. If you do get a zgemma I highly recommend kiddacs skin. That's the main reason I upgraded from my blade

Thanks guys, Just ordered The H2s direct from Zgemma so hopefully get up and running in a few days. Think ive got some reading to do now but ive found some great guides in this forum about set up that makes it look easy enough ( famous last words...)
Going to download all the software i need now so im ready for when it arrives....

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 AM ----------

Im about to have a search now for lines. Ive found Kiddacs barebones set up guide on the forum and thats what i intend to follow to get up and running.... wish me luck.

Thanks guys, Just ordered The H2s direct from Zgemma so hopefully get up and running in a few days. Think ive got some reading to do now but ive found some great guides in this forum about set up that makes it look easy enough ( famous last words...)
Going to download all the software i need now so im ready for when it arrives....

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 AM ----------

Im about to have a search now for lines. Ive found Kiddacs barebones set up guide on the forum and thats what i intend to follow to get up and running.... wish me luck.

You'll be fine. I was where you are now only a few months ago, but with the help of some great people on this forum, I now have two H2S boxes set up and running great. Lots of reading (carefully) will answer most of the issues you may come up against and if not, post in this section for some helpful and speed advice. I have learned loads of still and continue to do so most days lol.

Back