just got my 360 updated to LT+ 3.0

Hi dogmanpit, quick question, what type of 360 drive do you have, I have an hitachi and I can play latest games

i have a liteon i can play the new one just fine i going to get the new drive for my pc hopfully that will work

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

update your dash and you can play them download the dash from xbox live put it on disc or usb pen and update

will the up date mess up my LT 3.0 if i up date my 360 i think i have the lattes dash how can i tell if i do or i dont

It depends on what dashboard your coming from, to be honest, whoever flashed your drive should have done all this homework for you.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

2.0.14699.0, released December 6, 2011

Posted download link already.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

2.0.14699.0, released December 6, 2011

Posted download link already.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Ok I went out and got some verbatims dl and I am still having trouble I was burning and imb stopped can some one please do a tutorial for me please I am getting frustrated I don’t understand was going on I whent out and got verbatims dl

You're not going to get much more support to be honest without using the correct tools! All speculation, could be a new laser needed for your drive, whoever flashed your firmware messed up, your old backup games should still work if they worked before. If I was to start anywhere it would be with whoever flashed your firmware and try someone else backup game. At least then you're starting to narrow things down.

Give us more info aswell, what errors are you getting during the burn.
Is everything passiing in abgx360's latest version, if the burn fails run it through abgx again to see if there is any more errors, are you using the latest version of imgburn.

Imgburn settings for burning, set the layer break to 'calculate optimal' burn speed to 2.4 or 4, dont use your computer while the burn is taking place.
How many drives have you in your pc, is it failing with the one drive the whole time or just one.

Do any of your old backups that used to work on older firmware still work now since you had it updates to lt3.0?

Get someone elses backup thats confirmed working on theirs and try it on yours. Are the originals playing on the xbox fine?

You have two problems, your old backups wont work and the new backups your burning wont burn, answer all those questions or im just going to ignore any further posts, its no use saying i got this and it wont work, details details details.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're not going to get much more support to be honest without using the correct tools! All speculation, could be a new laser needed for your drive, whoever flashed your firmware messed up, your old backup games should still work if they worked before. If I was to start anywhere it would be with whoever flashed your firmware and try someone else backup game. At least then you're starting to narrow things down.

Give us more info aswell, what errors are you getting during the burn.
Is everything passiing in abgx360's latest version, if the burn fails run it through abgx again to see if there is any more errors, are you using the latest version of imgburn.

Imgburn settings for burning, set the layer break to 'calculate optimal' burn speed to 2.4 or 4, dont use your computer while the burn is taking place.
How many drives have you in your pc, is it failing with the one drive the whole time or just one.

Do any of your old backups that used to work on older firmware still work now since you had it updates to lt3.0?

Get someone elses backup thats confirmed working on theirs and try it on yours. Are the originals playing on the xbox fine?

You have two problems, your old backups wont work and the new backups your burning wont burn, answer all those questions or im just going to ignore any further posts, its no use saying i got this and it wont work, details details details.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

all is good now every thing is working guys i will never use anything other than vervaitums dvd dl cheap dvd dl are not worth it dont do it guys

Get an ihas liteon dvd drive,download the burnermax firmware, flash the ihas drive with the correct firmware. buy some verbatim dual layer dvds.thats what i did and i havent had any failed burns. sounds hard but theres some easy to follow tutorials out there that will point you in the right direction. good luck matey.

Back