just got this e-mail from plus net -_-

The types of apps available to us mere mortals can't really protect us too highly we can only manipulate some if the systems put in place by companies like ISP's who have to be seen to be doing something regarding their governments restrictions. They really don't want to patrol people usage anymore that you want them to do it they are not in that business! Any individual or 'group' that wants to track and monitor what YOU get up to have more power through secret military software that will never see the light of day! The military usually have the right to intellectual property rights for 10 years before than have to put it on general release (that's if anyone can prove they have what they have and for how long).

I find its better not to get too paranoid about it all, if you do and proceed to start using too many cloaking apps and the like you will only peg yourself as a potential state 'enemy'.

To be honest if I got a letter like that from my provider I would shit myself. I would give notice to them to cancel internet ( hopefully your not still under a lengthy contract) change provider thus starting fresh and gaining a new i.p

Back