Satellite just ordered hs7-c for virgin/sky - what image is best?

wakkaday

its an upgrade from my h2h which doesnt boot so just thought i would upgrade now and hopefully it can be a similar experience of both sat/cable channels

what image is best?

my provider has provided me an oscam.server file
i dont think these do mgcam/ccam

thanks, i just wanted one image
i guess i could try whooshbuild

is it the same principal. load open atv via usb and then command line the new build

thanks, will search

any tips on what else to add on this box? any apps/hacks worth exploring -is kodi worth installing?

currently have xe iptv plugin and getting iptv too

the boxes dont run mgcam do they?

any tips on what else to add on this box? any apps/hacks worth exploring -is kodi worth installing?

currently have xe iptv plugin and getting iptv too

the boxes dont run mgcam do they?
Any build/image will allow you to use mgcamd for SAT on that box.
No build/image will allow you to use mgcamd for CABLE lines on that box

thanks sticking with openatv for now
as im not sure if multiboot is configured properly to try different images i did put a vix image on usb but it doesnt show as a local file to install, only open atv 6.2, open 6.3 show as install options

oh I have 6.4 that’s fine

if you update on the fly does it affect other settings as I have xe IPTV plugin with a specific code my provider has enabled for services would hate to keep emailinghim a new code to update as I experiment

if you update on the fly does it affect other settings as I have xe IPTV plugin with a specific code my provider has enabled for services would hate to keep emailinghim a new code to update as I experiment
Make a note of your line I'd and just re enter your line I'd and should auto connect back to your xe line

Software updates are hit and miss, sometimes they update with no issues and other times they break something and can even leave your box in a boot loop. I would not do software updates but instead every couple of months or so just reflash the box if you want to keep it upto date. It doesn't take much more time if any and less likely to have issues

Software updates are hit and miss, sometimes they update with no issues and other times they break something and can even leave your box in a boot loop. I would not do software updates but instead every couple of months or so just reflash the box if you want to keep it upto date. It doesn't take much more time if any and less likely to have issues
The update crashes only happens on atv for some reason.Never seen vix crash a box by updating as just says no updates available or not supported/

The update crashes only happens on atv for some reason.Never seen vix crash a box by updating as just says no updates available or not supported/
I must be lucky , never had any problems on openatv.
I always check and update my box done it on zgemma h2s (it would warn if not enought memory it could make box unbootable) and still update now on h9 combo. But I alway have a backup done just in case.

Still on openatv but starting to like openvix especially if updating builds.

I am on Openvix and love it. It is very user friendly and well maintained. To be very honest I have tried different images and most of them are most like same. Very small difference in images

Spent 4 hrs via teamviewer setting up a zgemma 9s twin tuner. I was working and doing it in between milling 6 ton of wood. Got it perfect but anyone who is looking for a new zgemma box please stay clear of the zgemma 9 range.

Back