kerrygold

cactikid

VIP Member
kerrygold have brought out a new softer butter in a tub,no need to scrape it onto ur toast in the morning,this one is in liquid pour it on :err::loco:

kerrygold have brought out a new softer butter in a tub,no need to scrape it onto ur toast in the morning,this one is in liquid pour it on :err::loco:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... liquid butter..............:willy nilly:

lol i bought some the other day ( only ever buy Kerrygold) and it was new even softer - YUK! by time you got it from the knife to the bread it was liquid ( it was the smaller pot by the way lol)

that was not a faulty batch but just a new softer one - well if i buy the next one and its got that label on saying new softer i will have no choice but to try something else, or go back to real kerrygold butter in the foil lol!
I like my toast cold with lashings of kerrygold lol! not good for me a health but i enjoy it :)

put it back in fridge easir to use now,wonder how many complaints the silly old cows are going to get lol.

I use something called Olive Gold, it's only a euro in lidl for 500g and has olive oil and vegetable oils in it, much better for you.

Or else real butter. You want to check the label for transfats, they are worse for you than saturated fats.

ive never used anything else other than Kerrygold since i moved out of home and could buy what i wanted.
Hubby did mashed potato the other day and mmmmmmmmm so creamy and yummy all due to the kerrygold lol!

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg

Ive jsut bought some butter and its now got a red logo on there saying " now even softer"

ill give it softer lol took itout of fridge and whit in 10 mins - ok so its warm and humid out BUT its gone soft and watery and tastes like yuk!

Just checked the other tub i have ants its the same! So watch out if you usually buy it in a tub DONT get the ones with the RED thing on. Its that bad that if you make a sanrie for work and hubby takes it out of fridge in the morning by the time he gets to eat it its like runny stuff!

Why did they have to mess with it and make it softer. JEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS m ight now have to go back to the slabs of butter that are hard when to cold and still yukky when to warm lol! at least that TASTES like butter and not cack LOL!

sorry had to have a moan :)

noooooooooooooooooooooooo lol have tried other butter when i cant get kerrygold and dont enjoy it lol!

When im not feeling well i will have bread and lots of butter ( yes i know its bad for me lol) but it makes me feel better.

Back