keycode for 6000cd rds eon

hi there ive just had some work done on my car and the mechanic disconnected the battery, ive turned my radio/cd on and its asking for a code, looking at the other posts on here i have found my serial no for my radio it is m083757 could someone plz tell me what the code is and how to put it in... many thanks kaz

should do it.

Hey Ladyame, here is the instructions to inputting the code that HiTeck just gave you

fordinputisntructions.png

thanks

i will try this later,,, thank you for your reply and i will let you know if ot works.. all the best kaz

please do let us know, as if it didn't we will get you an alternative until it does (y)

code for radio

thanks guys, you gave me code and instructions and it worked first time.. i really appreciate yur help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mwwwaaahhhhh kaz lol

Hi i have the same radio, serial no: k127848 i would appreciate the help as im sure the only other way would be to pay for the code at a dealer ...

i have a 6000 rds e-o-n cd i have lost my keycode the serial no is M752170 could someone please help me by retrieving the keycode thanks

Code for my stereo after workshop visit

Hi!
Got my ford focus back from service. Keycode stereo dead. I need a code to revive it, please.

Serial is: M141579 (6000cd rds e o n FD600 N Y )

Thanks in advance!

/Dave

Made a mistake on the last digit of the serial. Should be a 5 not a 9.
The code for that serial was 4107 and it worked.

Thanks for the previous code but it didn´t work for obvious reason.

/Dave

Hi Guys Need also a keycode, my serial is M099276, i have tried it more than 10 times... and now it have blocked what schould i do.
could anywone help. is there a method to reset it. what should i do.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

hi Guys i have one more question, i have bought one more, and that need also a keycode,
the serial is M100140, thank you for your helping

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM -------
hi Guys i have one more question, i have bought one more, and that need also a keycode,
the serial is M100140, thank you for your helping[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys Need also a keycode, my serial is M099276, i have tried it more than 10 times... and now it have blocked what schould i do.
could anywone help. is there a method to reset it. what should i do.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM -------

1635 should do it.

Hi

My friend gave me his old 6000 RDS which he lost the code for and replaced with a new radio when his car battery died (I have a crappy old 2000 RDS cassette model).

The serial number is M031779

Can you help out?

Cheers

Thanks. Not had a chance to try it yet, hopefully get it fitted over Christmas.

Sorry for the later reply...

I have a 6000 CD RDS E O N and have never had the passcode. Battery was removed to replace clutch and now need passcode. Serial number is MO17355. Can you help?

Back