KEYCODE PROBLEMS - countdown for 30 minutes

EVGI

Dear Sirs,

My radio is 6000 CD RDS EON. I changed the battery and than several times entered code wrong. The code of radio I know. Always when I entered the code and confirm with 5, the countdown time for 30 minutes appears. When the time of 30 minutes go by the the radio is prepared for new code with blank fields. Then I entered the radio keycode and confirm with 5 and the countdown time appears again. This is repeating every time I entered the code. Only every step the new number is appears in the second row. What to do?
My serial number of the radio is : M033186.

Thank you for help.

Best Regards, Evgi

Dear Sirs,

My radio is 6000 CD RDS EON. I changed the battery and than several times entered code wrong. The code of radio I know. Always when I entered the code and confirm with 5, the countdown time for 30 minutes appears. When the time of 30 minutes go by the the radio is prepared for new code with blank fields. Then I entered the radio keycode and confirm with 5 and the countdown time appears again. This is repeating every time I entered the code. Only every step the new number is appears in the second row. What to do?
My serial number of the radio is : M033186.

Thank you for help.

Best Regards, Evgi

Hello,

Try Code .... 9455

Back