Kinect Xbox 360 (Southern Ireland)

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is by no means a major issue but I just want prospective purchasers in Southern Ireland to be be informed and aware of this prior to the Christmas buying frenzy.

h04312m7859263.jpg

Kinect Voice Recognition will not be available in
Republic of Ireland at launch but will be
available at a later date via software update.

-

how stone age am I, I hadn't realised that it had that capability, time to google methinks (y)
cheers Gman

Im not sure of this myself but i know the new slim xbox powers the kinect but older FAT 360's needed a power supply for it which wasnt originally supplied but i think it now is, worth checking out before you buy it too.

it is now that you point it out that i "kinect" the two things, at that time i knew nothing about xbox, now it just confuses melol. the problem is that there is so much info out there, and so little spare brain capacity:grin:.

And my Santa list is far too big already LOL

if my name was milo, i would have added artificial intelligence, ....... any would do me at times (y)

Im not sure of this myself but i know the new slim xbox powers the kinect but older FAT 360's needed a power supply for it which wasnt originally supplied but i think it now is, worth checking out before you buy it too.

You are correct when you say the older boxes require a separate power source & many retailers jumped on the band wagon selling these separately but it has been confirmed that the Kinect will ship with all necessary power adapters\cables supplied.

Read article:

-

Back