Kodi. 17 krypton

Marcov

Hi guys I have the new edison os mega & I've downloaded tv addons etc yo kodi and now installed exodus & pheonix but when I go in 2 play a movie etc it won't let me play it's coming up with exodus error log. What do I need to do.

Your help & advice would be great

Hi guys I have the new edison os mega & I've downloaded tv addons etc yo kodi and now installed exodus & pheonix but when I go in 2 play a movie etc it won't let me play it's coming up with exodus error log. What do I need to do.

Your help & advice would be great

Lamda (the author of Exodus) was a naughty boy and turned Exodus into a DDOS machine of death, got found out, went in a huff, and retired taking Exodus with him - its all over the net - where you been man ?!

News: Lambda retires; Exodus to live on; Full Summary & Details Here

I had the same problem with my OS Mega.

You will need to download Putty and issue a telnet command.

Open putty.exe
enter IP address of OS Mega box
Select Telnet
Click open
Then when new box opens enter password "root"
Then enter "opkg update"
Then enter "opkg install python-pkgutil" (you can c&p these)
Then enter "exit"

Reboot box & you will have Exodus running as i have.

I've download willow build how do I access internet on my os to start

Putty is done on PC through your network. As long as OS box is connected to your network and on or on standby, it will find it, hence why you enter IP address.
You don't need to touch the box apart from restarting it when putty has finished.

See the first 30 seconds or so of youtube link i posted to connect from PC, then enter commands i gave.

did you restart the box? once I had done the opkg update process laid out by dobie all the addons I have work perfectly

Hi dobie ser up putty and all sorted but can't get kodi to load now....kodie is so frustrating

Last edited:
Back