Kodi 19 matrix (disable google play store update now!!!

Obi wan bissaka

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
if its not already happened , it will happen soon , and Kodi 19 matrix will be pushed to google play store . and for most of you auto update your kodi 18.9 version .

You do NOT want this yet , so i suggest if using a android tv device that has play store , to disable updates in the play store app .

Alot of addons and skins won't work with the new update (python 2 to python 3)

Staying on 19 is fine @cactikid, its stable now, when a new update comes there's a hell of alot of configuration needed by devs to update their addons, its the latest build now so enough time has passed and all the top addons work a dream, dont forget if you set kodi up and add an addon, use one of the debrids for the links as the free ones will be $hit

Yes mate but RD is pennies really, also you don't need to use a vpn if your using RD, when your using there links you go through RD encryption so no need for it, you can use a vpn but when your on your RD account, make sure you select your vpn provider as you might get banned if you don't select, also make sure the "secure connection" box is selected on your account page, set it up mate, I think your be pleasantly surprised, if you want my opinion for an addon, you "the oath" for your kodi addon, its a quality addon and you can add RD in the resolver settings one you've added the oath to kodi.

Back