Kodi Leila Matrix Fast forward and backward button not working KODI 18 19 Zgemma H9 twin

J6776

With OPENATV 6.2 Kernel 4.4.35 and Kodi 17.6 fast forwarding and going back are working perfectlly fine.
Then I tried to upgrade with OPENPLI lastest version, Pure2 6.5, 6.2 OR OpenATV 6.5 or 6.3 and kodi Leila or Matrix with standard install (menu download plugin)
The button to fast forward and or going back don't work anymore - This problem has been observed on TS files will check soon with different format.
In fact each time you use this button Kodi goes back to the list
I tried to check Kodi Logs but I did not see any particular clue about this problem
My box is a ZGEMMA H9 twin.
Where should I look to fix that? can I update KODI 17.6 with a command line to the next version without reinstalling?
How to debugg that? where to look?
Where do we get support for Kodi on Enigma?
Thanks

With OPENATV 6.2 Kernel 4.4.35 and Kodi 17.6 fast forwarding and going back are working perfectlly fine.
Then I tried to upgrade with OPENPLI lastest version, Pure2 6.5, 6.2 OR OpenATV 6.5 or 6.3 and kodi Leila or Matrix with standard install (menu download plugin)
The button to fast forward and or going back don't work anymore - This problem has been observed on TS files will check soon with different format.
In fact each time you use this button Kodi goes back to the list
I tried to check Kodi Logs but I did not see any particular clue about this problem
My box is a ZGEMMA H9 twin.
Where should I look to fix that? can I update KODI 17.6 with a command line to the next version without reinstalling?
How to debugg that? where to look?
Where do we get support for Kodi on Enigma?
Thanks
Simple and plain forget Kodi on E2 boxes as been tried and tested so many times.Use android

Back