Kodi Movie add ons help required

Hi ,

Looking for some advice as I’m at a loss. I’ll try to explain what I’ve done as clearly as possible.
I’ve got a MxQ box which came with kodi etc
I was having issues with video add ons like Exodus and Gurzil, constantly saying ‘stream not available’
After a search I uninstalled Kodi and re installed it. After which I cannot seem to add any add ins for video streaming.
When I’m adding files through the system settings method I get a ‘cannot connect to server’message

I’m at my wits end!
Please help

Thank you for any help in advance

Is your android box android 5 or is it the old android 4 as the new kodi needs android 5 and above or will not work.

Hi ,

Looking for some advice as I’m at a loss. I’ll try to explain what I’ve done as clearly as possible.
I’ve got a MxQ box which came with kodi etc
I was having issues with video add ons like Exodus and Gurzil, constantly saying ‘stream not available’
After a search I uninstalled Kodi and re installed it. After which I cannot seem to add any add ins for video streaming.
When I’m adding files through the system settings method I get a ‘cannot connect to server’message

Was there a build on your box when you 1st bought it. And what version of kodi on boot up was there EG: 16.1 jarvis
Or Krypton 17.1-6

I thought ares wizard closed months ago, Google how to install ukturks playlist new repo and just follow that guide, most movies seem to play, when installed you will need to get a pin from utpin.com but that takes about a minute.good luck.

To attempt to answer some of these questions

When I bought it it had kodi on there version 16 something.

Inwas often getting no stream messages so I updated kodi via a YouTube video but still had same issue so deleted it and re installed via a YouTube video again

And now I can’t seem to install any video add on at all due to the ‘cannot connect to server’ message.

Tbh i will need a layman’s/idiots guide to how to resolve it as I only know bits and pieces about this stuff

To attempt to answer some of these questions

When I bought it it had kodi on there version 16 something.

Inwas often getting no stream messages so I updated kodi via a YouTube video but still had same issue so deleted it and re installed via a YouTube video again

And now I can’t seem to install any video add on at all due to the ‘cannot connect to server’ message.

Tbh i will need a layman’s/idiots guide to how to resolve it as I only know bits and pieces about this stuff
I6.1 is a little dated.. but a reflash to 17.6 kodi is still there and working. Spmc runs faster on a firestick. Idiot guide. michael seo
Has a bucket full of info on youtube. Youtube will get you up and running . But add-ons will be your decision. As devs are a little scarce due to uk laws copyrighted material etc..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok I’ll try and have a look at those videos cheers.
Can’t say I won’t be back on here scrounging for info and advice though!

How do you mean by add ons will be my choice?

I Had been using terrarium mostly, but i rarely use kodi these days, but my daughter uses it and while in her house a few days ago i noticed she still has lots of movie and tv addons working fine, i always used www.wirelesshack.org for all kodi matters, always keeps people up to date with whats working and whats not.

True, there's plenty on Google to look at for help, to be honest I only use mine for the movies for the grandchildren, keeps them quiet for a few hours or so m8.

I don’t even know the difference between kodi and terrarium. Are they just different programs?

I just want to watch movies and tv shows but older ones as well as current ones

For sport etc I’ve got a fire stick loaded with bits for that

Back