Kodi Movie add ons help required

Exodus / Neptune Rising / Placenta are superceded by Incursion at the minute. What you can't get on them, Incursion has links, great with a Debrid account ;)

The trouble with kodi builds is that they work for a while then stop, I would avoid them and just put working add ons on for what you need, etc, movies, tv show addons, plenty of good ones still working well, along with a few good apps installed too, then kodi should run more smoothly.

Just install UKTURKS PLAYLIST it has movies,sports, documentaries, live tv,and lots more,just install and get a pin from utpin.com and away you go m8 works well.

If you really must use a build then I have found that Durex build works very well and seems to be constantly updated. Together with an RD account it runs perfectly and has more add-ons than you will ever need.

If you want to watch tv/movies then, assuming you have Downloader on your stick just install filelinked. Quick google will give you codes, some codes have different apks but you can get around a dozen apps that work with f/s remote and give faster access than Kodi. Morpheus, cyberflix, one cinema, cinema hd, black panther, dream tv.....

Hi, guys Leon here! I have the same problem with my Kodi 18.3 Version. I have download Area 51 IPTV but I need more 4k Kodi addons. Recently many Kodi Repos got shut down so I don't which one is working. Suggestions are welcome!

Kodi addon is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium.
Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms,
with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.

Kodi Help Point

Have a look on YouTube slamious build
Updates daily, if update required follow the screen prompts.

Back