Kodi on firestick

channelking

Those who use kodi on fire stick is it still worth using.

Installed kodi on fire stick.

Read and watch a few guides/tutorials on add ons/builds

Seems very complicated to get kodi fully working as it should.

Which is the best add ons/builds for most who use kodi?

One video I watched on youtube was from electriacl MD and was raving about one particular add on/build forgot what the name was now.

Tried to follow it but messed me few times.

Was just tempted to see what the hype was for kodi. As shows and films meant to be the best. Live tv read its mixed.

In my opinion Kodi is a waste of time. I got proper fed up with it, half the time what you want doesn't work and the rest of the time is spend re-loading and updating addins.

Plenty of free stuff outside of Kodi or if you really want live TV just get a IPTV sub. I'm really impressed with mine, its nearly 100.00% reliable, great picture and minimal pi**ing about. At just a few quid a month its a no brainer. :love::love::love:

That's what i have read about kodi hassle of getting links. Constant updates of add ons and kodi itself.

For live tv seems rubbish but thought for shows and films would be good.

Would have liked to try kodi see if still good. May leave it then.

I have kodi on the firestick it runs slow when opening apps and waiting for it to resolve links. It is good for locally stored content. I only ever use it to watch itv catchup on the itv add-on as it doesn't have ad breaks for catch up tv. I have cinema and beetv installed and find I use them more. I also have a plex account for vod/iptv.

I use Kodi all the time for movies and tv shows and it works fine for me. You just need to forget builds and just use a few of the latest addons.. They do change so you just need to keep it updated but there are plenty of sites that tell you the latest working addons and their repo's. I never use it for live tv or sport, it's rubbish now but for movies and tv shows it does what I want.

I use Kodi all the time for movies and tv shows and it works fine for me. You just need to forget builds and just use a few of the latest addons.. They do change so you just need to keep it updated but there are plenty of sites that tell you the latest working addons and their repo's. I never use it for live tv or sport, it's rubbish now but for movies and tv shows it does what I want.

Im guessing you use VPN with kodi so get every link/source and not blocked?

But arent builds the best with kodi like exodus which meant to be the best one?

DOnt want to slow down fire stick as seems kodi is quite large. I just dont like cyberflix or beetv anymore quality not that good.

Are repos the links for each addon?

Im guessing you use VPN with kodi so get every link/source and not blocked?

But arent builds the best with kodi like exodus which meant to be the best one?

DOnt want to slow down fire stick as seems kodi is quite large. I just dont like cyberflix or beetv anymore quality not that good.

Are repos the links for each addon?
I've never used a vpn tbh and always find enough links/sources. I just google to find the latest addons,and it will show you the repo's for each addon and it shows you how to addd the repo's using the file explorer in Kodi then how to install the repo and addons. like the link here, 50+ Best Working Kodi Addons that You Will Ever Need (2019) , You can use builds but I find that they are normally full of addons that have the same content anyway so I just install 1 at a time and test them as I go and just end up with about 10 addons.

Are the repos the links/sources for each addon?
Yes,You add the repo address using file explorer on kodi then you go to addons,install from zip file.,go to the repo name you added and install it. It shoulc come up on screen repo enabled after you click to install then go to addons and install from repo and the repo you installed should be there. Open the repo and select video addons and you should see the video addons to install.

Seems confusing lol but will try it.

Not sure how much better it is compared to streaming apps like cyberflix beetv etc.

Back