Kodi on Zgemma H2

duggo83

Hi guys, does anyone know if it's possible to put kodi on one of these boxes, I've just recently purchased one and was told it was possible to do, I'm quite new to all this to be honest and a beginner in the tech world so no idea on how to do it, I've had a little play but I'm worried I might cause all sorts of problems in the settings and what not and worse case scenario break my H2 box, any guidance would be much appreciated

Hi guys, does anyone know if it's possible to put kodi on one of these boxes, I've just recently purchased one and was told it was possible to do, I'm quite new to all this to be honest and a beginner in the tech world so no idea on how to do it, I've had a little play but I'm worried I might cause all sorts of problems in the settings and what not and worse case scenario break my H2 box, any guidance would be much appreciated

Been posted numerous times , just hit the search button and you will find out all the information you need , or if you have any sense buy a firestick

Thanks for the reply mate, is it easy to do? I have a t8 box with kodi on, works well, was thinking of putting the T8 in the bedroom and was just going to run kodi off the Zgemma box, but if it's no good then I might just not bother. I've just come across the YIFY section on the iptv on the Zgemma which is great, I would like something for TV shows now and possibly 3pm kick offs for football then wouldn't even need kodi to be honest

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Been posted numerous times , just hit the search button and you will find out all the information you need , or if you have any sense buy a firestick
I've got a T8 box with kodi on, was going to take it upstairs in the bedroom and just keep the Zgemma in the living room, I just wanted an all in one option rather than having the Zgemma and a separate device for kodi

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back