Kryptview Channels Issue.....

do you know the same thing happens with sat channels as they move also,and to get them back you do a new scan and that picks them up,and you wait for a new bouquet,for cable when things move you can do a new scan but it can also mean they have to be adjusted at kvs end and this takes time.

I know this is frustrating maybe we should save up and purchase something new and reliable
If you want reliable and new mafia.. 100 quid a month for sly/vermin monthly package is the best on the market..!! haha... No seriously bro... we know its frustrating especially when there is something you really want to watch but you just get used to it... couple of years ago we had NO channels for just under 6 weeks..!(and we all remember that one dont we folks..) So for us old timers the odd channels missing is no biggie but for our "younger viewers" its like not using your iphone for 5 mins..deadly..!! But always had faith in mr and mrs KV and that have not failed me yet.. Ted "null modem cable"king

You see mafia..KV always comes good in the end..! Even cartoonito is on and not glitching like mad..(as informed again by my 9 year old)

Back