Kv750 no longer been supported

BoxT

VIP Member
Guys just so you are aware in case anyone is going to buy a cheap A750 from flebay or elsewhere the time for the support to be withdrawn has come sorry to say, personally speaking it should be supported for as long as possible, but the problem is technology moves on and so does boxes if they dont keep up with this well you will have problems along the way with different boxes and hardware installed in them clashing as they are no longer compatible with each other.

Dont shoot the messenger i am giving you the heads up before this kicks in, how long this will take i dont know but keep your boxes until they no longer work and firmware is no longer available. THIS WILL NOT EFFECT ANY OTHER KV BOX ONLY THE OLDER A750

Last edited:
Guys just so you are aware in case anyone is going to buy a cheap A750 from flebay or elsewhere the time for the support to be withdrawn has come sorry to say, personally speaking it should be supported for as long as possible, but the problem is technology moves on and so does boxes if they dont keep up with this well you will have problems along the way with different boxes and hardware installed in them clashing as they are no longer compatible with each other.

Dont shoot the messenger i am giving you the heads up before this kicks in, how long this will take i dont know but keep your boxes until they no longer work and firmware is no longer available.
does that go for the 850 pheonix box aswell boxt

does that go for the 850 pheonix box aswell boxt

No m8 the A750 has been around for the past maybe 5yrs or more its the one that has the separate iconnect the other boxes will be fine and will be supported.

No m8 the A750 has been around for the past maybe 5yrs or more its the one that has the separate iconnect the other boxes will be fine and will be supported.

aaaaaaah thank goodness for that thanks boxt,,, sorry a750 guy,s

With 5 odd years of no subs the 750 boys and girls have certainly had their moneys worth..!!(so you will have saved enough to get a 780 or splash out like M55RK H on a 850 HD..!! lol

Spot on Ted well said they have saved 5+ yrs of full subs ;) not to mention before N3 as well !!

Guys i have just uploaded the latest file for the A750 its the November 2012 file for people who cannot update their box with this file. ;)

hi box T :)
my 750a went down this morning...does this mean its goosed now? :( or should i still be receiving on it? i have done delete channels add channels but nothing....only the eg bbc/itv ....then seen your post..so a bit confused now :(
thanks lisa x

Guys i have just uploaded the latest file for the A750 its the November 2012 file for people who cannot update their box with this file. ;)

This file kills my A750! No display (apart from 1 green light). Doesn't even say "ON". No response from remote control.

kremmen are you 100% sure it says for the 750?

lisa your box should be still working ,check all avenues first,vm outside problems ,box modem and router needing a reboot?

yes lisa you are on the latest for the 750.
---------------------------------------------

kremmen did you use this file.......http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=344
and when you flashed it did the box reboot? usually happens when in a hurry.

Last edited:
back online now :) ....unplugged everything and left for 10 mins ....thanks again cactikid ....your a star :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ----------

what does it mean by not being supported though? will it go off soon or something?
thanks lisa x

It probably wont go off lisa but there probably wont be software updates etc for 750 when there is a new one available..!! Time to think about an upgrade before it goes off..or you could get the SV feeling..!! private joke but everyone will be laughing..!! lol

back online now :) ....unplugged everything and left for 10 mins ....thanks again cactikid ....your a star :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ----------

what does it mean by not being supported though? will it go off soon or something?
thanks lisa x

Your box will stay working dont worry about the updates for the present time as firmware releases are not that often anyway you will know when the box stops working everyone will be informed on the forums so for the meantime just keep viewing. ;)

This file kills my A750! No display (apart from 1 green light). Doesn't even say "ON". No response from remote control.

Rushed firmware flashed to box, reflash the box and wait for it to fully finish before touching anything, the box will reboot its self so wait for it.

...kremmen did you use this file.......Kv A750 November 2012 - Downloads - TechKings
and when you flashed it did the box reboot? usually happens when in a hurry.

Yep. That was the file. I left it for about 5 minutes & it didn't reboot within that time.

Rushed firmware flashed to box, reflash the box and wait for it to fully finish before touching anything, the box will reboot its self so wait for it.

I downloaded the same file again with the same results. After flashing the box it goes through all the usual routines, verifying etc & says it is done. The display on the box then goes blank. I left it for around 5 minutes. Nothing changed. Switching off & on again gives just 1 green light on the bottom right hand side of the display & nothing on screen.

On all previous flashes, the box has rebooted itself within seconds. I will try again tomorrow. Should I have to wait longer than 5 minutes?

Last edited:
download another loader and file having deleted the others,sounds like a bad download,make sure nothing downloading elsewhere like torrents
max i say would be a minute

are you 100% sure you have the 750 and the iconnect,and not the later 780 model.?

Last edited:
download another loader and file having deleted the others,sounds like a bad download,make sure nothing downloading elsewhere like torrents
max i say would be a minute

are you 100% sure you have the 750 and the iconnect,and not the later 780 model.?

I am using the loader that was uploaded by you (rared with the 02122011 file). I notice that there is another loader in the downloads section, but it is the same as yours (also same version - 1.0.0 2006/06/20). I will give that a try & also download the file one more time. Do you know if there is different loader that will work with these boxes?

I don't use torrents or anything like that. In fact I close down all other programs when flashing boxes. I'm paranoid about things like that. LOL

I'm 100% sure it's an A750 with the iconnector.

Back