L shaped mounting pole bracket

I have one of these spare that came with my 1m dish but used T&K instead , now I want to get a 2nd dish probably fixed for 16.e , however I want to use this mount but the house wall is as you say not very good vertically ,can't find an area where the bricks/ mount fits flush.
Best way to fix to wall? I have M8 bolts, can I use washers ?

I have one of these spare that came with my 1m dish but used T&K instead , now I want to get a 2nd dish probably fixed for 16.e , however I want to use this mount but the house wall is as you say not very good vertically ,can't find an area where the bricks/ mount fits flush.
Wall anchor bolts would be a better fixing, just drill the wall and the bolts cut their own thread in the masonry
Easyfix Bright Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel Concrete Bolts M8 x 80mm 10 Pack - Screwfix

do not see why you can not use washers, or drill four 4 holes and use 4 plugs and screws to get level then put the L shape mount over them, then fix it into position

Fixed dish. Bracket being plumb or not wont matter.

Back