Last Person To Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah...i see you've got VIP disease and just can't stay away. lol

'Tis a good trait to have. Good night and sleep well h2o. :)

Fanboys is hilarious. Took forever to get the movie released, and I'm glad they finally did!!

well scratch the movie, ended up playing halo 3 lol. maybe i'll watch it tomorrow! :grin:

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

really rtm? good now i can't wait to watch it! i has pretty decent ratings from the tough guys over at imdb. :)

Homie, the movie was supposed to be released about 3 years ago. I have some dvd's that show the movies tralier, saying coming this summer......this fall....in the spring.....next summer.....

The movie got caught being produced by a studio that went under a short time after it was completed, and the studio that took over had no idea what to do with it. They even wanted to change the storyline, but there was an online protest to stop that. They finally released the movie the way it was originally intended to be released.

A bit better....but having to still hack the crap out of my chest. I can breathe alot easier tho. I finally ate last night, as that was the first time I ate since sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back