Last Person To Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
keeping had in line always love being a vip am addicted to this now am wondering why i didnt join anywhere before i missed out:)

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :)

Not all forums are this good though. I know, i'm on quite a few of them but this is where i call home.

im totaly new 2 of the kids are on bebo and msn. but this site is great have a question?
i can vote on first site and should be able to vote on other 2 at 2am but they said i already voted i didnt but had did.

If you're using the same pc (ip address) and he voted you won't be able to even from a different log-in until the specified time frame has elapsed.

thanks thats what i thought but just wanted to check different computers but same house of course makes sense

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

must leave:ball and chain: sorry im learning to use smiles night talk tomorrow and thanks 7th

Just got home a lil while ago, and decided not to post from the bathroom on my mobile....waited till I got onto the lappy.

Would it be fair to inform ya I have made quite a few posts....while talking to my subjects on the throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back