Lebara 30 day rolling Sim only 12gb data unlimited texts and mins - 1P for first 6 months (new customers) @ Lebara YES 1P!

5G fwiw is a waste of time in the UK, I regularly get speeds of close to 100meg on 4G in mainland Europe, the UK network is a joke.

Mine has started playing up,i got my number ported a few month back but all of a sudden it sends the old number what came with the sim when i contact certain people,Lebara do not know whats going on.The signal is not the best either,i suppose its what you get paying £1.99 a month,shame giffgaff do not match deals

5G fwiw is a waste of time in the UK, I regularly get speeds of close to 100meg on 4G in mainland Europe, the UK network is a joke.

I get speeds of several hundred mbps in every UK city I've been to and speeds of above 400mbps in a semi rural location round where I live on Three 5g.

Edit to add speed test I've just taken.

Screenshot_2022-10-11-12-38-59-77_dd3f83c80b3d9d51366a6ecc1f30ec4b.jpg
I'm actually considering getting a 5g router as my broadband speed is about 50mbps.

Last edited:
I get speeds of several hundred mbps in every UK city I've been to and speeds of above 400mbps in a semi rural location round where I live on Three 5g.
But what do you get on 4G ,?
I know round the NW it's rubbish.
They'd be better getting everyone on 4G rather than a few on 5G

But what do you get on 4G ,?
I know round the NW it's rubbish.
They'd be better getting everyone on 4G rather than a few on 5G

Not too sure on 4g but I think it's around 80-100mbps on 4g+ with O2 round here. I work from home now so don't so many speed tests or use the Internet out and about as much as I used to.

I’m on giffgaff and struggle to fekk for 4g in my local town centre I may have to see about lebara see what it’s like but I pay £25 for always on data with giffgaff
Lebara is the same £25 for Unlimited and they don’t restrict it for fair usage (well haven’t restricted me using 6-700gb a month) I tried GiffGaff before and found it slow af in my area but Vodafone is rapid.

Yeh had them before trying GiffGaff, didn’t go back to them with them being Vodafone same as Lebara and being £10 more at £35 for the unlimited
Seems Lebara might restrict it after some abuse which never happened on Voxi. Maybe why it’s £10 less. Had issues the last few days but only tethering to the android stick in the evening nothing else like the laptop or using the data on the phone itself. I’ll see if it improves at 11pm-ish again tonight tethered to the stick.

Ignore that was an old Nord VPN app causing issues 😂

Last edited:
Back