Lebara using 5gb a day

I asked the question three times and they had zero answers. Cut the chat and that was it
Just change networks would be a lot easier as some you can set to auto renew the bundles every 30 days and for example giffgaff if you set it to auto renew instead of say 4gig data you would get like 8-10 gig for been on the golden package

Another alternative would be just get him a contract sim for so much and cap it at zero spend cap where he can’t go over that limit.
I know sky used to do roll over data so anything left over would go into a piggy bank so if ever needed data you had a back up or it could be used towards a new phone

Lebara can be an ass to use, it's not particularly user friendly.

What you have done as far as I can see is just top up your credit. The credit has then been used at PAYG rates.

What you needed to do after topping up your credit was to buy a data bundle or preferably a monthly plan.

Lebara can be an ass to use, it's not particularly user friendly.

What you have done as far as I can see is just top up your credit. The credit has then been used at PAYG rates.

What you needed to do after topping up your credit was to buy a data bundle or preferably a monthly plan.
You can't top up otherwise you pay those extortionate rates.
You simply click BUY on the bundle you want, then it lasts for 30 days.
Another alternative would be just get him a contract sim for so much and cap it at zero spend cap where he can’t go over that limit.
I know sky used to do roll over data so anything left over would go into a piggy bank so if ever needed data you had a back up or it could be used towards a new phone
You can't go over on a lebara bundle, if you run-out of data, or texts you get a txt and an email when you are running low, then another when they've run out, you can't send a txt or browse after that.
You can either carry on with no data or buy a bolt on for a few quid

They charge 9p per mb so a 1gb of data will cost you over £9.

If you had a bundle it wouldn't have run down so quickly, it's used your top up money on data
View attachment 96020
Just looked at my lads messages. Thanks for the £5 top up you used this on data you got 1gb for £5 and were charged at 9p per mb.

Phoned them up for pac code. They said oh wait we will refund the money now.

I said I could do with more data. I told them some offers I had seen. Sorry can't match them here's your pac code

Added him to my id mobile account. 25gb data unlimited everything else. £3.50 a month for 12 months then £7 there after for another 12 months. Bargain 🤑

Just looked at my lads messages. Thanks for the £5 top up you used this on data you got 1gb for £5 and were charged at 9p per mb.

I said I could do with more data. I told them some offers I had seen. Sorry can't match them here's your pac code

Added him to my id mobile account. 25gb data unlimited everything else. £3.50 a month for 12 months then £7 there after for another 12 months. Bargain 🤑
I get 5gb for a fiver, more than enough for me, on lebara small bundle.
Not sure why people topup when the prices are that expensive, they want you to use a bundle, that's what everyone uses

Just make sure you have a zero cap on for him lol

Not sure why people topup when the prices are that expensive, they want you to use a bundle, that's what everyone uses
I'm 100% certain I bought the add ons. I used there site and clicked what I posted and paid. I gotta feeling with it being down for days there website as failed to see what I bought

I'm 100% certain I bought the add ons. I used there site and clicked what I posted and paid. I gotta feeling with it being down for days there website as failed to see what I bought
The screenshot you posted looks to me like you bought seperate 30 day sim only deals rather than bundles to add on to an existing contract.

Proper weird way of doing things ha. On id mobile want more data add more data.

Probably me being thick as ha 🤣
With lebara, you can topup and then buy a bundle from that or just buy a bundle outright,my bundle auto renews every 30 days. I don't like leaving topup money in accounts like this, a 20m phone call will take a fiver off you if your bundle has expired. if you've got no credit, you can't make that call until your bundle is renewed

Same here and auto renews every 30 days, never had a problem.
I've been with them years with exactly the same.. £5 rolling contract. Never been a problem until there system played up this weekend.

Have to say I did try to log on yesterday after you mentioned it and there is definately something not working with their website get the 404 error message, but you can log in to your account using "log in" top right corner, so something going on.

I've just logged in again to my account and I think all it is, is a redesign of their website lol, everything is there if you mooch about.
I had previously been trying to log in with a saved bookmark, that was giving me the 404 error.

Back