Lebara using 5gb a day

Which clearly states what I get. But there saying all I've done is bought a top up and they don't literally have internet so if I use the internet it uses all the data instantly. Won't give me the money back of nothing. Won't even explain what I actually bought of them

Which clearly states what I get. But there saying all I've done is bought a top up and they don't literally have internet so if I use the internet it uses all the data instantly. Won't give me the money back of nothing. Won't even explain what I actually bought of them
Those are bundles.
If you buy a bundle you get 500 mins, 1000 texts and 30gb of data.
If you just give them money, it uses that money on whatever you use

That's quite expensive for data, smarty for example you get 150gb for £15. I think there was a thread on prices a while ago. With smarty you are only on a 30 day contract.

I'm assuming you are in uk

That's quite expensive for data, smarty for example you get 150gb for £15. I think there was a thread on prices a while ago. With smarty you are only on a 30 day contract.

I'm assuming you are in uk
Voxi is good as you get free social media streaming

Voxi is good as you get free social media streaming
That might be good shout if it includes the apps he's using. Did you work out which app(s) were causing the issue @userlee5267
Nothing is chewing is data. Lebara saying what I've added doesn't come with data. So I haven't a clue what I've added. I'm so confused.

So he never had 15gb of data like I thought he should have. Lebara are saying if I added £100 it would of been the same. What I bought they are calling it a top up not a add-on. And the top ups have zero data.

So if the top ups have zero data, unless he's sent thousands of texts or made hours of phone calls, where do they say the money has gone? Crooks.

I bought the bundle as above. But there saying it's a top up and as soon as you use data the data disappears
You don't top up.
You just buy a bundle, when I was with another provider, I had to top up in order to buy a bundle, so I'd put 15-20 pounds in my account and then buy £5 or £10 30 day bundles.
With lebara you can't do that.
You buy the bundle outright, you don't top up at all

Back