LIBERTY SHIELD VPN

DAZ_MCK

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem i am having or know any infomation on it.

i have a liberty shield vpn router at my house and running my 4k firestick through it with no problem. i have two 4k firesticks running the liberty shield app on both of them, the problem i am having is once i have the liberty shield active on one firestick it wont work on the other and vice versa.

is there a problem that 2 apps wont run through the one ip address?

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem i am having or know any infomation on it.

i have a liberty shield vpn router at my house and running my 4k firestick through it with no problem. i have two 4k firesticks running the liberty shield app on both of them, the problem i am having is once i have the liberty shield active on one firestick it wont work on the other and vice versa.

is there a problem that 2 apps wont run through the one ip address?
Can you not just run the router through vpn rather than individual apps for different sticks. That way everything connected will run through same ip

Can you not just run the router through vpn rather than individual apps for different sticks. That way everything connected will run through same ip
two different houses. i was chatting to support and they say i have to change my location on each app. lets hope its as easy as that.

Back