License Crawler

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
License: Freeware :)
Operating Systems supported (Win95, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista,Windows 7) i have just tried it on Windows 7 and it works :)

licensecrawler.gif

If you want to setup your computer system again you need to have the licenses and serial numbers at hand for all the software programs that you have purchased and registered. This does include the Windows product key but also other serial numbers for applications like Nero, Office, VMWare and pretty much every other application.

Instead of searching for the keys in your emails, manuals and recipes you could use another approach. License Crawler is a sweet little application that scans the Windows Registry for Windows product keys and other serial numbers and licenses.

The License Crawler can discover application product keys and other serial numbers or licenses very quickly and supports all versions of Windows operating system from Windows 95 to Windows 7.

It is a portable application that can be run from any location and would be a perfect fit for an USB stick. Asking clients to find serial and license keys is often very frustrating. Instead, tech support can simply run License Crawler without having to interact with the client at all.

Download it from Here.

Please only use the advice posted above if you are comfortable in doing so :)

this is a must, thanks moh! could be handy to find where free trial programs are hiding registry items to prevent from reinstalling another free trial after it expires ;) afterall, its our registry not theirs :)

this is a must, thanks moh! could be handy to find where free trial programs are hiding registry items to prevent from reinstalling another free trial after it expires ;) afterall, its our registry not theirs :)

(y) axxxo :)

one wave of the mods wand should do it moh, you would forget about these things though, this site is after getting pretty big!

After i posted axxxo i said right shouldnt have done that :loco:

good stuff,be interesting to have a good search through all this info.:)

How similar is this to Belarc Advisor?

I have used belarc in the past rtm (y),Copy&Paste The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, CIS (Center for Internet Security) benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser.But with License crawler it does exactly what it says in the title :)

Back