Line Freezing Issues with BT Broadband?

oshea7

Hi i am just wondering if anyone else on BT Broadband (Fibre Optic) is currently experiencing freezing issues on their line?
A few of us have lines on the same server but only the ones of us with our internet through BT seem to be experiencing these freezing problems and my line provider is saying he's not had anyone else report any issues of freezing.

Is it possible it could be a problem with BT?
The line is freezing every few minutes for 30-60 seconds at a time over the last few days.

Thanks in advance for any help

I have been advised of a number of users losing line connection on BT/TalkTalk/Plusnet in the last 2 weeks.
Some of them could not use their line even thought their provider was showing all ok.
Strangely though quite a few of these have been able to use their line once the ip address has been substituted for their server address.
Worth a try if you're having problems.

I have been advised of a number of users losing line connection on BT/TalkTalk/Plusnet in the last 2 weeks.
Some of them could not use their line even thought their provider was showing all ok.
Strangely though quite a few of these have been able to use their line once the ip address has been substituted for their server address.
Worth a try if you're having problems.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
How would i go about doing this?

Explain the problem you are having to your provider and ask him for the server ip address to cut out the middleman as such.)ddns etc)

Am on vm isp and have a 2s box running latest version of whoosh build am getting stick off all the family because it just keeps glitching at times its literally unwatchable.Have just upgraded from as f5s which was running a lot better any ideas why the 2s is performing so badly I mean when it glitches its at least 10 to 20 seconds and it's happening every couple of minutes sometimes.pls help.

Am on vm isp and have a 2s box running latest version of whoosh build am getting stick off all the family because it just keeps glitching at times its literally unwatchable.Have just upgraded from as f5s which was running a lot better any ideas why the 2s is performing so badly I mean when it glitches its at least 10 to 20 seconds and it's happening every couple of minutes sometimes.pls help.

are there any area faults with your vm isp? as a vm user myself I'm experiencing issues of late which may cause issues with your viewing services.
or the only other option is for you to try a test line to rule out the provider side!

I find with vm.If everyone is on the internet.ie phones,laptops,tablets at the same time my tv glitches like mad and cuts the internet off.I tell everyone turn there wifi off and everything works again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hI bangord30 !
i.m on virging broadband 150MB line,and my zgemma 2s has been glitching badly now for last 3 days,but my f5s has not!!
what do you mean try a difrent mg-cfg ?
where would i get that from please?
thanks (seems weird that this only affecting zgemma 2s boxs)

think epg is saved to external hdd how can I check though? And did have issues with internet dropping out but have had engineer out and supposedly he's sorted it.Connection is wired so does wireless devices affect the performance?? Thanks for replying really appreciate any help as it really is stressing me out a bit lol

Back