Line Freezing Issues with BT Broadband?

thanks for trying to help guys!
i did replace my mg-cfg with the one you said (looked identicle opening with notepad to compare with one i had already) restarted my 2s ,but still glitching ( the f5s i have on same tv on same channel fine!! no problems at all)
there is something going on with theses zgemma 2s boxes, i have had mine for 2 years now,same line provider for both f5s/2s,and its only in the last few days this has started to happen.
i contacted my line provider ,who said it does really only seem to happen to zgemma 2s boxes,and he cant see why!!
im using the same image succmsee vix, for 2 years so it should not be that.
any ideas would be great guys, thanks

Try cache flush from plugins in case memory issue. These old Zgemmas are low on flash memory. EPG external good good. The file is in usr/keys and you'd need to FTP and overwrite.

Try cache flush from plugins in case memory issue. These old Zgemmas are low on flash memory. EPG external good good. The file is in usr/keys and you'd need to FTP and overwrite.
Have done cache flush think that's ok,when you say the file is in usr/keys where do you mean on the box and overwrite it with yours do you mean?sorry if I'm a bit slow am bit of a novice ta for the help top forum this.

My provider has replied saying "my server ip address changes that is why i use a ddns"
If that's the case he's probably running from home and not from a dedicated server.

You will be limited to his upload which on home internet isn't great. So the chances are it's his fault and not your provider.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back