Line not working

liam1983

Hello, need help please!

Following Kiddacs guide and all went well, FTAir channels running fine but line is not, the guide is a bit unclear on line installation, I have FTP'd it to the folder but no sports etc working.

Do I need to activate the line on the box? It is an N line. Here is a shot of the Filezilla screen to show where/what I have put on it -

Untitled.jpg

If anyone can suggest what I am doing wrong would appreciate the help

that to me looks like your trying to send your cline or cfg to usr/keys.

nlines send 2 files to usr/keys which are newcamd.list and mg_cfg and your nline is entered into newcamd.list edited and stored.

i only have 2 files in there and you have many,and box could be confused,you might have to reflash and start again,unsure if deleting everything in there and resend 2 files back in will work but worth a try?

Thanks again for reply, have deleted all files as suggested, uploaded JUST newcam.list with the info in the pad exactly as the line supplier sid to, gone to Softcam Panel, selected mgcamd_1.35a (have both this and 1.38 installed) in Cam1, left Cam2 as "no cam" then pressed GREEN (restart), timer comes up then it says beneath

Active CAM1: mgcamd_1.35a no CAM 2 active

Beneath that where there is a big space after activating/restarting the cam for a second it pops up saying "No New ECM Info".

Filezilla folder currently looks like this -

Untitled.jpg

Do I need mc_cfg in there as well? If so what info should be in the mc_cfg file and the layout please.

Help from anyone appreciated, would rather not reflash, setup took a long time (likely to be quicker second time around I suppose).

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
yes u need mg cam cfg file i have one ig u need one also why not use dcc alot easier to use

---------- Post Merged at 10:27 AM ----------

yes u need mg cam cfg file i have one ig u need one also why not use dcc alot easier to use
also is your line in newcamd.lst

In newcamd file it should say CWS= xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxxxxx user pass 01 02 03 etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is laid out as follows -

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = a*********.net 4**** A******-6*** 8****** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
lan server1

Is this incorrect?

Thanks for your help

In newcamd file it should say CWS= xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxxxxx user pass 01 02 03 etc

OK thanks, any idea on fixes? Do I need to flash and do it all again?

That should be fine

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 AM ----------

Do I need mc_cfg in there as well? If so what info should be in the mc_cfg file and the layout please.

Yes it should
#
#
#
{G:03}
Kinda like that if I can remember right

U need an mgcamd.cfg file like I said I have one I use on my motor setup u can have or your line provider should provide one

3 Flashes and installs, solved, it was the line from the supplier, he sent me an alternative server and it's working, thanks for help all.

Cannot record to the micro SD but ignoring that for a day or two, any suggestions welcome on a fx however

Back