Line problem...

Kielbear

Following problem.. a service that has worked on an android box for years..

When trying to start smarters there is an onscreen message:: your account is invalid or expired. (its not expired)

a second version of smarters was downloaded but the same message appears.. the download line was also tested on vlc.. no joy.. then with one other player but that didn´t work either.

there were various tests made .. cache clear ..reinstall.. dns change.. was tested with / without vpn.. change username.. change password..

the service provider then said it was the fault of the ISP and they couldn´t help any more ..

when using the same box with the mac address plus username and password it works so it can´t be the isp..

any suggestions as to why it works using the mac address but not when using smarters or other???

Tests were on a Buzztv box using the mac address and smarters app / the X96Air android box and a TLC tv using the app..

When trying to start smarters there is an onscreen message:: your account is invalid or expired. (its not expired)

a second version of smarters was downloaded but the same message appears.. the download line was also tested on vlc.. no joy.. then with one other player but that didn´t work either.

there were various tests made .. cache clear ..reinstall.. dns change.. was tested with / without vpn.. change username.. change password..

the service provider then said it was the fault of the ISP and they couldn´t help any more ..

when using the same box with the mac address plus username and password it works so it can´t be the isp..

any suggestions as to why it works using the mac address but not when using smarters or other???

Tests were on a Buzztv box using the mac address and smarters app / the X96Air android box and a TLC tv using the app..
Try using tivimate you can use Mac and user/pass/url option on there its a cracking app.

Are you trying to use a mac account URL in smarters ?

Thats not going to work mate.

Some devices don’t like re-direct urls do you have 2 separate lines as your trying smarters which is url but yet works on Mac the url for smarters your not putting /c on end or you

Some devices don’t like re-direct urls do you have 2 separate lines as your trying smarters which is url but yet works on Mac the url for smarters your not putting /c on end or you
I have a mpegs download link from provider.. http:// name of service... username ... .and password etc...

Tivimate works when i tried stalker but doesn´t work when i use the download link info
So use stalker whats the problem with that option. If its working with stalker then your sub is Mac based and the user/pass option will not work the provider would need to convert it to user/pass only.

So use stalker whats the problem with that option. If its working with stalker then your sub is Mac based and the user/pass option will not work the provider would need to convert it to user/pass only.
My mate who has the problem asked me for help.. i did all the trials on the diff. boxes i have.. he has an X96 box and doesn´t have stalker.. he can´t afford another box thats why i´m trying to help in finding a way to get it to work.. and for myself trying to understand why it doesnt work.. must be a reason but i´ve no idea thats why i asked on Techkings. I didn´t metion that above as it would have been a bit long winded and i wanted to just mention the problem. I was also a bit miffed as his service provider blamed it on his ISP and wont offer him any more help..

My mate who has the problem asked me for help.. i did all the trials on the diff. boxes i have.. he has an X96 box and doesn´t have stalker.. he can´t afford another box thats why i´m trying to help in finding a way to get it to work.. and for myself trying to understand why it doesnt work.. must be a reason but i´ve no idea thats why i asked on Techkings. I didn´t metion that above as it would have been a bit long winded and i wanted to just mention the problem. I was also a bit miffed as his service provider blamed it on his ISP and wont offer him any more help..
He can use the free version of tivimate and install that on his X96 box no problem.

Does he actually have a username and password sub or did his provider provide him with Mac and user and password
when he bought the sub he was given the username / password and the url...(for Smarters pro app) then that stopped working.. he then asked for the mac address (that was for me) and told he could use both but not at the same time.. I´ve been trying and testing as he´s not a techy person but couldn´t find a solution for him.

when he bought the sub he was given the username / password and the url...(for Smarters pro app) then that stopped working.. he then asked for the mac address (that was for me) and told he could use both but not at the same time.. I´ve been trying and testing as he´s not a techy person but couldn´t find a solution for him.
Only the Mac code method will work 100% use that option. Tivimate is a good choice as you can change mac codes on there and its a very nice app anyway.

I would just stick with the buzztv app via Mac tbh and if wanting to use on phone use stb emu pro and just imitate the Mac.
I don’t get why providers gives both out

Back