Line stops working every morning

Jgs88

Hi im very much a newbie,
My box is running wooshman v3.02 and i have a n line on the system using ccam 2.3.
But since setting up the box every morning i get up the sly channels are not working and my line has a red icon next to it in server list.
Yesterday i reflashed wooshman and it all worked again but this morning my line is off and my supplier says its all good there end. The picture was often pausing freezing yesterday too.

Many thanks in advance

are you saying you have to restart your cam every morning? how do you get your picture back on again after it goes off. perhaps a bit more info might help to diagnose it?

ps, why are you using ccam and not mgcam? have you tried changing cams to see if you can track down where the problem lies?

Hi,
To get the picture back on i have to reflash wooshman build back on and do it that way.
When in the softcam menu i restart the cam but that doesnt work.

How do i put the details onto mgcamd?

Many thabks

I always put the lines in via the cam importer and the details are entered into newcamd.list file.
The system copies this and fires the cam up automatically and on all my boxes i use 1.38r cam with no problems.
Make sure you have a copy of your line and read thru the instructions of what the line entry should look like and try this.
This is what the cam importer facility was designed for.

Newer tech and uses cache. Some people swear by cccam though and if it's a good line that's the most important thing

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

you need to try to isolate whats happening - that's why I said try a new cam, it might be the cam, if it still happens then try a different build etc until you find out what the issue is. do yo have a friend who can run your line for a couple of days, it means youre without it, but if it happens on their box then you can perhaps ask the line provider a few more questions.

do you have power cuts/surges that might interrupt the box when its updating epg etc??

Back