LineID XE 3.0.6

Hi, since the big bust a couple of weeks ago my supplier has managed to get everything up and running however, it is very temperamental and not like before. I have found a new supplier who a lot of my mates are with and they use SBT pro on android boxes, firesticks etc. I am having difficulties putting it on my ZGEMMA, I used putty and clicked Telenet, placed my IP from Zgemma, then open, then typed root. At this point i typed in the opkg install followed by the link, not sure if i can display it on this or not. it came up with "wget returned 8". I then asked him how i can do this via XE 3.0.6 using Line id but he said hes not sure how to do it, is there anyway i can learn how to do it? or if someone who can do it liaises with my seller to get line ID activated?

www.techkings.org/resources/xtream-editor-v3-06-enigma2-xe-aio-all-in-one.37/

click on the above, download zip file, unzip file, transfer the .ipk file onto a usb pen then usb pen into the box and install the ipk.

Assuming you mean STB Emu pro? Not sure how your seller is going to get you connected via XE as STB emu is mag based. He will need to convert the mac to streaming line, then connect your line to your editor code.

I've not used the mac feature on XE so above is based on my understanding.

Has your provider got an XE account? (do not name provider)

I'm sure other members will be on shortly to tell you to get the m3u url and use suls, jedi, etc

Thanks mate, I already have xe installed, I had a previous seller and before the lines went down it was running perfect but now it’s so temperamental. I used to just give my line id to him and he used to tell me to press yellow then blue and bobs your uncle. The the new seller he asked me to go on putty, then telnet, load and enter opkg install followed by a link

You need to ask your new seller is it XtreamTV plugin or XE editor putty link he has sent, I suspect its XtreamTV.

That url/plugin is unique to your provider and once installed - you provide him with the mac code for them to connect you.

Prob not the best way to have IPTV on an E2 box but given the current situation and if it give you a decent service then why not!

What’s the best way for iptv on the zgemma? Through xe? I had it before and it worked perfect, I can’t find any other sellers like it. If you know any can you private message me or is that not allowed?

Back