Link to netid map disappeared from signature

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I've spent £200 in about 6 weeks on google ads on this site (68% goes to publisher) which obviously helps towards costs of this forum - they've been blocked suddenly by TK
I've paid to become a TK forum supporter
I put link to cable netid map to help members - it was removed. I've added it again, please if you want it removed explain why
I do my best to help others but it looks like someone is happy to take my money but doesn't want me to do anything

I'm just waiting for my backup images to be removed from downloads section as I couldn't upload them so had to link to them on my site 'Oh No' so if you need a cable only image for h2h or h7c get in quick before they go. with no warning or notice or explanation

Last edited:
I think linking your backup images to your own site is okay.
Most of them are too big to put on here anyway unless the file size limit has changed.
I'm pretty sure Woosh's builds are on his own site.

I think you're right as I tried uploading and it wouldn't let me, and yes wooshbuild is on his site.

Links are normally removed by HiTeck as he sees a different link/result to that which wheelo and i see.
We will only remove a link normally if it goes to a rival or taking members away from this site or blatant advertising.
If you post downloads on your own site or dropbox then that normally would not be a problem.
Posting netids may show up as different on the Admin panel which is maybe why they were removed.

Cheers mr Grog. can't see a build for the h2h? - you said it's in beta? - am getting one today, so was thinking of giving it a whirl, the skins look fairly slick to me:)

what size we looking at for these builds anyway? - have got a few usb sticks but none of them are very big, will pick a bigger one up if needed

Cheers mr Grog. can't see a build for the h2h? - you said it's in beta? - am getting one today, so was thinking of giving it a whirl, the skins look fairly slick to me:)

what size we looking at for these builds anyway? - have got a few usb sticks but none of them are very big, will pick a bigger one up if needed

There's no problem size wise for flashing from USB, it's just that there used to be a limit on the file size that you could upload to the download section.
That's why people have just linked to their own dropbox.

the h2h build details http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbbuild-h2h-and-h5-2tc-atv-6-1-cable.30/ the download link takes you to my site where you choose the download for your box. It was beta as no one had used it apart from me but 30+ have now so may remove beta. The backup image only needs about 120mb so as long as your usb is bigger than that you're OK LOL

the h2h build details http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbbuild-h2h-and-h5-2tc-atv-6-1-cable.30/ the download link takes you to my site where you choose the download for your box. It was beta as no one had used it apart from me but 30+ have now so may remove beta. The backup image only needs about 120mb so as long as your usb is bigger than that you're OK LOL

cheers, my usb is 512mb so it will be ample!!

i'm downloading it now, will format the usb and try get it up and running later, thanks for this, i'll let you know how it goes :(y):

hit problem
you say;
Using the numeric keys on your remote enter your Net ID in the Network ID field. I then set Provider to Scan to Virgin Media UK (Pure) but as we're using ABM this doesn't matter.

Press Green button to save and then select Tuner C and repeat the last step.

There is no tuner C

you then say:
Now press the exit button once to return to Service Searching menu and select AutoBouquetsMaker->Providers

that isn't in the menu

There is no tuner C

Tuner C is for H5.2tc so it doesnt apply to H.2H

you then say:
Now press the exit button once to return to Service Searching menu and select AutoBouquetsMaker->Providers

that isn't in the menu

Are you sure? Menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker if not are you sure the image has flashed, you maybe best asking further questions in his support thread http://www.techkings.org/threads/grogbuild-atv-6-1-cable-only-build-for-h5-2tc-and-h7c.129946/

H2H but not going as smoothly as I'd hoped...gonna move this conv to the link posted by dsayers in case anyone else is having similar issues,

Cheers!

Links are normally removed by HiTeck as he sees a different link/result to that which wheelo and i see.
We will only remove a link normally if it goes to a rival or taking members away from this site or blatant advertising.
If you post downloads on your own site or dropbox then that normally would not be a problem.
Posting netids may show up as different on the Admin panel which is maybe why they were removed.

I suspect I know exactly why he has taken the links down, and if I'm right then it shows that this is not an independent forum and it's cone
hit problem
you say;
Using the numeric keys on your remote enter your Net ID in the Network ID field. I then set Provider to Scan to Virgin Media UK (Pure) but as we're using ABM this doesn't matter.

There is no tuner C

you then say:

that isn't in the menu

The instructions are for h52tc and h2h - i will update so it states 'if you have H5.2tc repeat for tuner c'

What isn't in the menu? Autobouquets Maker or Providers??

Back