Links/Sources not work on apps

channelking

Hi

Used both cyberflix and beetv and some of the much high quality links/sources which are over 10gb dont play at all.

Has anyone had such issues with the really big quality links and anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks.

Anyone experienced the issues for big file size streams just buffering non stop? I have tried VLC but not made any difference. Another issue is saying doesnt support audio track on the big streams I am playing. Really lost.

Bad enough not get Real debrid links which meant to be best quality links/sources on cyberflix, beetv and others than the free links as the normal links I have tried look crap.

Really disappointed with the streaming app services as when I used to cast to TV quality was good but not when playing direct from firestick now. Not sure how good E2istream is on E2 box.

Anyone experienced the issues for big file size streams just buffering non stop? I have tried VLC but not made any difference. Another issue is saying doesnt support audio track on the big streams I am playing. Really lost.

Bad enough not get Real debrid links which meant to be best quality links/sources on cyberflix, beetv and others than the free links as the normal links I have tried look crap.

Really disappointed with the streaming app services as when I used to cast to TV quality was good but not when playing direct from firestick now. Not sure how good E2istream is on E2 box.

E2istreams seems to be working well now, use it quite a bit tbh.

You need a VPN for most of these things now.
What things?

Mate I dont see how using a VPN would solve buffering issues having with big file stream links or RD links not showing all the time?

I could be wrong but using these streaming apps, e2istreams or even VOD server should not block streams. I get for IPTV you would need VPN.

Dont know if I am doing something wrong.

E2istreams seems to be working well now, use it quite a bit tbh.

Remember IPTV player on E2 which I think is what e2iplayer became but found IPTV player pretty poor with links dying or not working.

May try e2istreams if any good. Looking at the thread seems alot to it and alot to install.

If the film is not streaming properly or you are having audio issues. It will be the player or the file format of the media.

I don't know if things have improved but none of these apps have been very good on enigma 2 devices in the past.

I use cyberflix on a formuler box and rarely have issues with debrid links

Always use a VPN when using this type of app or downloading torrents.

Remember IPTV player on E2 which I think is what e2iplayer became but found IPTV player pretty poor with links dying or not working.

May try e2istreams if any good. Looking at the thread seems alot to it and alot to install.

Its easy, go to this post and moshibeth has the ipk file you can download and just install it via usb. Update on E2iPlayer

Beetv seems to have gone down not many links.

Have to say cinemaHD is best for me then cyberflix in terms of links you get with both.

Hi

Used both cyberflix and beetv and some of the much high quality links/sources which are over 10gb dont play at all.

Has anyone had such issues with the really big quality links and anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks.

they dont play as its like a catchup file, with all the episodes in it , the lower size links are better for single episode,

Back