Live channels, and supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrapMan

Hi.

New to this.
Ask for iptv in here, and got some pm.
A supplier wrote that he got the best, was more expensive than others, but that it was the best, with almost no down time, running for many years.
Got a try out, where everything was good and working.
After bying 3 sup, alot of live categories is missing. And alot of movies and series is also missing.
EPG os also not working on any of the sup I have. Have to add extra EPG source, to get it to work.
Supplier tells me, that it can happen, and will be back after some time. But I cut also pay him more, and get a better sup, where this is on right now.
Supplier is through here. Can see he has been member for almost 2 years.
Have all ready paid 2 times more than others would sell for, but I was told it was the best. And that most sellers was costumer to this supplier, so I would get the best, with best quality and up time and more.

Is it correct that alot of live channels are down, and also series?

Under live tv, I have 15678 in all.
Ex. No Sweden at all?
And in series I have 10033 in all.
Not one from Scandinavia?

Regards...

Hi.

New to this.
Ask for iptv in here, and got some pm.
A supplier wrote that he got the best, was more expensive than others, but that it was the best, with almost no down time, running for many years.
Got a try out, where everything was good and working.
After bying 3 sup, alot of live categories is missing. And alot of movies and series is also missing.
EPG os also not working on any of the sup I have. Have to add extra EPG source, to get it to work.
Supplier tells me, that it can happen, and will be back after some time. But I cut also pay him more, and get a better sup, where this is on right now.
Supplier is through here. Can see he has been member for almost 2 years.
Have all ready paid 2 times more than others would sell for, but I was told it was the best. And that most sellers was costumer to this supplier, so I would get the best, with best quality and up time and more.

Is it correct that alot of live channels are down, and also series?

Under live tv, I have 15678 in all.
Ex. No Sweden at all?
And in series I have 10033 in all.
Not one from Scandinavia?

Regards...
That’s another shocking supplier can’t say for his sources been down for live tv as not every provider has the same sources.
Same with vod/series some will have more than others.
Every provider will say there’s is the best to take your money.
EPG should be provided from the iptv providers database tbh it sounds like he sold you a crap service and if you wanted a better one to pay him more money to move you over.
What do you mean by not one from Scandinavia do you mean live tv or vod/series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back