Live tv apps for firestick

Anths79

Hey guys,
Are there any decent live tv apps for firestick that anyone uses? The reason I ask is that I know of someone who just paid a guy £20 and he installed something on the firestick that contains live sly chans. Surely this is easy enough to install without paying someone.
I am tech savvy myself so I want to install this to a friend's stick before they pay this guy £20.

Download apps to fire on your android phone Then download stalkers pro app
to your phone Then go to settings on your fire tv device obtain your ip address save in apps to fire Then select stalkers pro app and it will
transfer onto your fire tv and then launch the app

Yes apps to fire is the fastest way to install on the fire t.v you will not be able
To download from the amazon play store Your provider will provide you with
Username password http address
Thats all you need

You can use kodi,there are quite a few addons for live tv available but for free your not going to get anything that good.You can get free m3u lists if you search on the internet but they will change constantly as they get blocked. IPTV sub is the way to go for Sly channels.

Install the MOBDRO app as it gives you a fair amount of sly channels that are free.
Remember though that anything that is free is normally limited in use and quality.

Tap Tv apk has everything you need, but I recommend Live Lounge at the minute as it works well m8.

I found out what the guy put on. It was mobdro and live net tv. Anyone got a link for live net tv as everyone I download won't install.

Back