Live Tv

sunnyg609

Afternoon all

I have read various threads and come to the conclusion that I am going to jump on the IPTV bandwagon. I am previous user of cable tv from dBox2 to zgemma, however never streamed due to not having a stable internet connection, which I have now.

I have purchased NordVPN and also ordered a pendoo T95 (awaiting delivery) to start my IPTV journey, once I am more familiar and with a set up how I want it or to a point of how I like it, I will probably invest in a Nvidia Shield as that seems to top all the charts.

I have a few questions and hoping you kind people can point me in the correct directions and screenshots would be much appreciated.

I would like a set up which is similar to using Virmin or Sly e.g a live tv channel order with EPG with the possibility to set programmes to record from the EPG onto an external HDD, with the usual live football and PPV everyone else wants. Is this possible? Which apps should I look into?

Once I have the box I will be posting a message on the server request thread.

Many thanks in advance and wishing everyone the best in the current trying times.

To get the sly or vermin look you need to invest in a enigma 2 box. Remember to record a different channel to the one you are watching you will need to sign up for a multi room sub.

Make sure you take a few tests to find out what works best for you. There are a few good suppliers on here look at how long they have been members.

Afternoon all

I have read various threads and come to the conclusion that I am going to jump on the IPTV bandwagon. I am previous user of cable tv from dBox2 to zgemma, however never streamed due to not having a stable internet connection, which I have now.

I have purchased NordVPN and also ordered a pendoo T95 (awaiting delivery) to start my IPTV journey, once I am more familiar and with a set up how I want it or to a point of how I like it, I will probably invest in a Nvidia Shield as that seems to top all the charts.

I have a few questions and hoping you kind people can point me in the correct directions and screenshots would be much appreciated.

I would like a set up which is similar to using Virmin or Sly e.g a live tv channel order with EPG with the possibility to set programmes to record from the EPG onto an external HDD, with the usual live football and PPV everyone else wants. Is this possible? Which apps should I look into?

Once I have the box I will be posting a message on the server request thread.

Many thanks in advance and wishing everyone the best in the current trying times.
What model zgemma do you have sunny ?

To get the sly or vermin look you need to invest in a enigma 2 box. Remember to record a different channel to the one you are watching you will need to sign up for a multi room sub.

Make sure you take a few tests to find out what works best for you. There are a few good suppliers on here look at how long they have been members.
To be honest i didnt think to use my zgemma as when i tried to use the e2iplayer (i think thats what it was called) application when i first got the box i never got a decent playback

Fantastic for iptv that will be
I will have to do some more reading. What is your current setup like?

To be honest i didnt think to use my zgemma as when i tried to use the e2iplayer (i think thats what it was called) application when i first got the box i never got a decent playback
E2iplayer is not iptv

I will have to do some more reading. What is your current setup like?
Perfect and i use an xtrend et8500 and thing is a beast at running iptv and i have a full sky look skin on it

I will have to do some more reading. What is your current setup
Virgin skin is fine to

The only way to get the sky or VM look is enigma boxes android have tried with ltq app but is no where near as good.

If you really want the sly look I would invest in a good enigma 2 box something like moshi has got or VU range.

There is a couple of different ways to have iptv on zgemma
1 jedi xtream bouquet maker
2 xtream editor
3 suls e2mbouquet maker
4 xstreamity

To be honest i am not too bothered about it looking like sly or virmin i just wanted it to be in a similar channel order. I actually have zgemma h7c which moshi states is a good box for iptv, so i need to find a guide to help me set that up, but i would still like to set up my android box once it is delivered.

my new isp router will be delivered on wednesday so there is not a lot i can do until then. currently been hotspotting for a couple of weeks. Good job i have unlimited data :laughing:

Been having a play around with xstreamity. Is there any way to set favourites?
I'd go back to the zgemma from a firestick if I can do a favourites list

Back