LiveLounge v8.1.0 MOD

You can download the latest version of Live Lounge.

They have even given the detailed guidelines as to how you can install it on different devices like Android, Firestick and Mac
You will be safer to follow @Joe @ basehunter for download or you may get ads you don't want and are difficult to get past, and also missed calls from Ukrain sexy girls wanting to meet sexy English man!

Anybody using this app and has it working properly ?
All installed but can only manage to play the odd film or tv series as it comes up file removed or just resets to start ?
Have it set to VLC player as default player didn't seem to work but can't see any other options to faff with to try it ?

I dont think its working right at all m8, I used to swear by this app about 2 months ago, but I reckon it's gone tits up, most sport doesn't play and app itself is very slow for me and that's why I have uninstalled it. RIP LOL.

Anybody using this app and has it working properly ?
All installed but can only manage to play the odd film or tv series as it comes up file removed or just resets to start ?
Have it set to VLC player as default player didn't seem to work but can't see any other options to faff with to try it ?
Also been having a problem for last few weeks strange why issue hasnt been fixed yet as the spp was normally good.
Hopefully they resolve it soon.

Back