LNB feed arm support brackets attached to dish

Not sure what they are called but would this improve the stability of my Lnb (signal).
Or where to buy
Noticed the Lnb moving in the wind and signal has been breaking up but it's only been 20mph wind and it's been sunny. Will they make a difference it's to fit a 100cm standard dish.

Not sure what they are called but would this improve the stability of my Lnb (signal).
Or where to buy
Noticed the Lnb moving in the wind and signal has been breaking up but it's only been 20mph wind and it's been sunny. Will they make a difference it's to fit a 100cm standard dish.
I have a triax 110cm dish the lnb arm vibrates a bit in the higher winds. Signal stays solid.
I would be more inclined to say little misaligned.

Last edited:
Thanks been messing about with fine tuning a few sat transponders channels eg Aljazeera English on 0.8w had dropped to 44% tuned to west //(few presses and it topped at 70 so I assume am out a little too far east.

Thanks been messing about with fine tuning a few sat transponders channels eg Aljazeera English on 0.8w had dropped to 44% tuned to west //(few presses and it topped at 70 so I assume am out a little too far east.
You could add or take a bit off or add a bit to you longitude to all the sat tweaked.

Say if your setting is west 1.5 try 1.4 and 1.6 each time saving and rebooting then seeing it that made a difference till you max out do it on 0.8 west

Keep adding or taking away 0.1 till you max out signal.

In the past if the wind had moved the dish I did do that just changed the longitude 2.97 a bit .
But if I got a signal on all the sats in the arc, I just left them as is.
I never worked out how to operate the fine tuning aspect to max the signal.
I'll get up on the roof check alignment.

I've got a new Lnb coming soon , so will see if that improves it long with checking alignment and arm is secure.
I assume the arm holder brackets would be a waste

not been on the roof but changed longitude 2.970 to 1.60 on 0.8w strength is now 78% max. It was 29% when on 2.970.
So dish has moved , which direction should I be realigning

Gave me a mind melt this.

With your usuals set to what they should be.

I think you would move the motor around its mounting pole with you behind it to the right.

When you get it setup properly again mark all the angles, permanent marker or tipex will do the job.

Been on the roof quick look and noticed what looks like a hair line crack on one of the motor clamps , need a new set, where can I purchase some asap

Been on the roof quick look and noticed what looks like a hair line crack on one of the motor clamps , need a new set, where can I purchase some asap
What motor is it ?

If you measure up the clamps you maybe able to find a car exhaust clamp that will do the job.

Back