LNB loop out

funtime26

Kinda bought this budget box as wanted 4K but needed to loop through to my existing Vu+.
Tried but getting nothing out off the LNB loop through on the H9S when box in Standby or any other state for that matter.
Anyone managed to get the Loop through working?
Want both receivers to be able drive my USALS when in use rather than twin LNB solution.
Thanks in advance
wink.png

Last edited:
is the vu+ single sat or double
if your watching something on the single sat on the vu+ you wont get much on the zgemma
as it is using the lmb

better running new cable

Not a problem only me in the house so one receiver at a time :)
Have terrestrial T2 tuner and second LNB on fixed 28.2E on Vu+.
But want to share usals dish with both receivers. If I can't get Loop out to work I will likely use DiSeqC switches to choose which receiver.

Last edited:
You’ll need to turn the box to standby or turn it to some other source

How is the tuner setup on the zgemma setup

No output to LNB loop out when H9S in standby. I do have DiSEqc switch on the Zgemma LNB receiver I/P which chooses fixed 30W or USALS dish very well. Got me thinking now....will try without DiSEqc switch as obviously when in standby be no DiSEqc commands/toneburt from Zgemma to choose DiSEqc switch port but thought these would work through Zgemma from Vu+ on loopthrough?. I'll try without the DiSEqc switch on ZGemma and report back.
Hope that makes sense!

Got round it with 2 back to back cheap Chinese DiSEqc switches for less than a fiver....one switch chooses the receiver A & B the other C & D either USALS or fixed 30W dish. Can now control both via my ZGemma or Vu+ whist sat on my sofa...perfect :grin:
Would have been easier if the LNB loop through worked though which it didn't even when connected directly to a fixed dish. But where there's a will there's a way ;)

Back