Loading icon keeps showing, stopping me from pressing

pne1234

Hi all, I have ATV 6.3 on Zgemma H9S with Wooshbuild infinity, when watching TV, the loading icon keeps showing up stopping me from pressing buttons, can show up for random amounts of time. It stops me from pressing any button on the remote and is incredibly annoying. Does anyone have any solutions.

Thanks

Hi the box is trying to do something check the hard drive is formatted and mounted correctly
I have checked that the flash drive has been mounted correctly. I have changed it and added a 1gb swapfile and its actually a lot lot better. The loading icon only shows up for like a second every so often

So turns out I have found the problem... XtreamTV, uninstall it then its back to normal running really fast. Install it, it runs sluggish and always has the loading icon. Downside is I have no IPTV then

Does anybody have a solution to XtreamTV slowing down the system and showing the loading icon? I like the plugin, but it's getting a bit annoying. Thanks, Neil.

After much fiddling with the box I think I've finally sorted out the problem of XtreamTV slowing down and freezing the box. I went into ServiceApp and changed the player from original to gstplayer and it seems to be flying now, IPTV and vod.

Back