Local and shares

well local means that the server holder has his own cards and share means that he gets them from peers "other server holders"
cheers

for example if i have sky uk as my card i can share it and get sky de or sky it ... etc so i can pay one package + Internet and i will get most of packages a round world :)

Last edited by a moderator:
for example if i have sky uk as my card i can share it and get sky de or sky it ... etc so i can pay one package + Internet and i will get most of packages a round world :)
so it would be fair to say if i had cable full package would it be possible for me to share this or even say i had movies my friend had sports could we help eachother out and how would you get access to 3 cards

Last edited by a moderator:
well if you even have 3 cards ,you will need a backup plan so channels do not stop working at clients end ,beside you can offer your card for another package
so it would be fair to say if i had cable full package would it be possible for me to share this or even say i had movies my friend had sports could we help eachother out and how would you get access to 3 cards
yes of-course

well if you even have 3 cards ,you will need a backup plan so channels do not stop working at clients end ,beside you can offer your card for another package
yes of-course

would it be against forum rules if I asked how I would achieve 1 or the other I understand setting up a server. And so on but I would be more Happy to share my sub

I bet you would,thats the tricks of the trade and its a pretty complicated setup to do
didnt expect a response like that thought forums were in place to help ppl and with your response I'm unsure to what the complicated part would be setting up a server? I have done so in past with no issues not a cardshare 1 but a share 1 never the less or is the complicated bit sharing my card cheers for replying anyway

well anything can be complicated without doing it some time and effort
many forums explain how to share your card and if any body here has his own sub and would like to do this just pm me and i will point you

Back