London Underground - Carriages for vaccinated only!

Thanks for the plug.

I couldn't really push myself to go through the long ass post at this time.

Fair enough you buy into and believe these theories which don't have any substance I might add.

But trying to push such a narrative upon the rest is going a bit far imo.

So you fob it off as being theory without substance, without even reading “my” little essay. How does that work exactly? And as for pushing it on you, I’m actually trying to save you from a fate worse than death, but none of you want to be saved. When Boris tells you to trust the science, does he ever show you the science? Here’s some graphs instead, look at those scary lines!

While you’re laughing at us, they’re rolling on the floor in hysterics, in disbelief at how easy it was to pull the wool over your eyes. I’m absolutely certain that there are people on this forum that can see it, but choose to stay quiet after seeing the shit I have to put up with from you uneducated little brats. I can understand why they don’t want to be tarred with the loony brush, but if any of you are listening then say something.

It’s wiser to speak now than to wait until after the event and claim you knew it was coming all along. And as for you lot, there’s more intelligent life at the bottom of ponds, when did you ever hear of an amoeba wearing a mask?

Back