Looking for a android box

emmerdale

Hi guys the guy next door to me has a firestick and with whatever is going on with the sticks hes now asked if anyone can recommend a Android box he says he only has a low budget of a max of £55 he want to be able to side load it and put iptv Netflix Disney and iplayers on it if he can . any advice please

Hi guys the guy next door to me has a firestick and with whatever is going on with the sticks hes now asked if anyone can recommend a Android box he says he only has a low budget of a max of £55 he want to be able to side load it and put iptv Netflix Disney and iplayers on it if he can . any advice please
This looks decent for the money.
Not sure you will be able to install official UK catch up apps but you will be able to sideload them if they’re not available in the play store on the device.
Kinhank G1 review Certified Android TV 4gb RAM

He doesn't need to worry about replacing his FS just yet, they're still running iptv fine so maybe he could use the time to save up a bit more for a better device.

Current FS users who are looking for something comparable in the same price range are probably going to be disappointed, I think Amazon sell FS at a loss because of the money they make through the streaming services on them.

It might be worth pointing out to him that if/when the FS OS does change he'll still be able to watch Netflix, Disney+ etc on it even if they do block sideloading of third party apps so if he's got a spare HDMI socket on his TV it could be best he buys an iptv box/stick in his budget and keeps the FS too.

Back