looking for beta testers for a sat and cable custom mix plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsayers2014

VIP Member
i have managed to create an ipk to install my latest sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml from my web server what i would like is someone to test it what this will do is swap the none working sat hd channels for vm so you only need one set of sky bouquets using Autobouquetsmaker and would like members to test it to see if the ipk downloads ok.
This should work on any box and enigma2 image using Autobouquetsmaker

so lets download my ipk from here ftp it to tmp ipk off line
to install it on box

OpenATV
Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install or install loca extenrions
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

press portal and click on sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater you should see file downloaded press exit the press exit text is slightly cut off but i can sort that at a later date.
you now should have a sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom.

now you need to set your bouquets
menu>setup>service searching>Autobouquets maker> providers my recommended settings are:

sky roi: yes
all other roi options to no
sky uk: yes
sky uk: area HD not custom or sd
generate bouquets yes
channel swap to yes
virgin uk: yes
virgin generate bouquets to no i have main bouquet to yes for epgrefresh

i would like to thank wooshman for helping me with the plugin and jasper1974, abu baniaz and Rossi for providing the original custom file that Ive edited without these wonderful people i wouldn't have known where to start so thank you guys hopefully others can enjoy these edits

PS people with my image will receive a special update that has the down loader in abm so it will upload it daily ;)

Autobouquetsmaker

Last edited:
sorry ive deleted the ipk and screwed the server due to people posting the ipk on various forums and facebook groups so it wont work give me 10 minutes download my latest backup that updates the file when abm runs no plugin needed.

---------- Post Merged at 05:11 PM ----------

you now can download my latest backup

sorry ive deleted the ipk and screwed the server due to people posting the ipk on various forums and facebook groups so it wont work give me 10 minutes download my latest backup that updates the file when abm runs no plugin needed.

---------- Post Merged at 05:11 PM ----------

you now can download my latest backup

Where do I download it from?

If you downloaded yesterday's version it shouldn't have had this plugin on its all set to download the latest sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file when you run autobouqetesmarker

If you downloaded yesterday's version it shouldn't have had this plugin on its all set to download the latest sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file when you run autobouqetesmarker
No it didn't, it was still on from when I installed it earlier, but going way back to my original question, my cable bouquet doesn't have sky sports box office hd or sd in it. Can you not get ss box office on cable lines?

Reflash the image I updated it at 05.15 pm yesterday that includes the box office channels in the sky interactive bouquet

Last edited:
Hi mate you don't no what download you need it have a cloud ibox plus 2 just got blue light on does nothing else sorry to bother you tony

i have a h.2h and want it to go over to vm now need a decent line though an a guide to set up if u can help please?

Hi dude,

I'll happily test anything of yours... just checking, I'm running your latest build from the other week, you mention people running your builds, it will auto update anyway, so do you need me to test anything?

Download the latest version I updated it Monday you can check if it now includes vm prime events in the sky sports interactive bouquet

Reflash the image I updated it at 05.15 pm yesterday that includes the box office channels in the sky interactive bouquet

Hi mate, im having trouble reflashing, ive downloaded the image, the folder is H3 and there are 4 files inside force, imageversion, kernal and rootsf. Ive tried ftp to media hdd but nothing happerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back