Guide Looking for EPG info pertaining to PPV's

Nostradamus

Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for some EPG information regarding my PPV channel list, it would be nice to get all or most of them, however if I can find the first 15-20 PPV's I'll be happy.
I use IPTVeditor and can't seem to find any EPG ID's for PPV01-PPV99
Thx in advance.

Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for some EPG information regarding my PPV channel list, it would be nice to get all or most of them, however if I can find the first 15-20 PPV's I'll be happy.
I use IPTVeditor and can't seem to find any EPG ID's for PPV01-PPV99
Thx in advance.
ppv 1-99 means nothing when you do not even know what the actuall proper channel name is I understand what you mean I also use the editor. Its the same when provider has channel names wrong you just need to watch the channel and hopefully it has logo with chanel name or wait for advert to see if any info.

I see what you mean, I guess I got way ahead of myself. Glad to meet another person who uses IPTVeditor, although seeing you've been in this forum a long time you probably are familiar with all of them. :sunglasses:
these are the ones I need:

Screenshot_20220116-153712_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you mean, I guess I got way ahead of myself. Glad to meet another person who uses IPTVeditor, although seeing you've been in this forum a long time you probably are familiar with all of them. :sunglasses:
these are the ones I need:

View attachment 70421
No, they are not real channels, ergo there will never be any EPG information for them.
They are just where your provider places streams for those events, unlike 'Sky Sports Arena' or 'DMAX' etc which are genuine channels and have 24/7 programmes and therefore a proper EPG

@pabloescaban Thx for explaining that to me, that makes sense.

So, I did notice something weird yesterday, in IPTVeditor I did see some EPG ID info for those channels I noted, then later on in the day they were gone. Is that sorta of what you mean? Or, once assigned, that's it, and IPTV providers are all different, therefore one-size doesn't fit all?

@pabloescaban Thx for explaining that to me, that makes sense.

So, I did notice something weird yesterday, in IPTVeditor I did see some EPG ID info for those channels I noted, then later on in the day they were gone. Is that sorta of what you mean? Or, once assigned, that's it, and IPTV providers are all different, therefore one-size doesn't fit all?
Iptv providers are all different, some name them PPV1, PPV2 etc while others name them Premium Live Events1, 2 etc or just Live Events Channel, obviously the stream feeding each one will be a genuine channel but not permanently, Eg first fight might stream from an African channel into PPV1, the next event on PPV1 may be streamed from a different source channel

Back