Looking for IPTV sub with SKY HD and any other sport channels in HD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naith

Hi all

I started out recently testing various providers using my Cloud iBox and managed to get BT Sports in HD but all the SKY Sports channels were in SD.

However, I started looking around at IPTV services and see that it's possible to get a package that includes SKY Sports in HD as well as lots of other foreign sports channels in HD too. They all play through XBMC which means I can watch content on my PC, tablets & phone which is great. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a decent IPTV sub service that isn't too expensive?

Hi mate I use one its £100 for 6 months but has tons of sports in hd including sky sports, works very well on xbmc too

Last edited by a moderator:
before you payout your money theres alot of streams that state hd and looking at the channel you even see the hd with channel logo but the streams are running at sd you will find a huge amount of private sellers will do this use google "streaming2u.tv" search that click on the uk package its price is downj to £20 a month you will then see the channels you get and what they are running in most top channels are 1080 sports 1,2,3,5,bt1,2 and espn to say a few then look at the world package £35 usa,uk,portugese,thei,french,greek all sowing channels mostly english with their native subs they provide you with a plugin for xbmc also your server detailsas you will notice when logged in are hosted onto a private dedicated server to provide fast reliable streams i have an account with these and i dont work for them or anything like that i just wanted to watch a stable amc on a sunday night for my programs i think in total theres about 250+ channels i also have an ntv account £18 a month for their world package with sports in sd and hd on a serious note howevernever pay up front for services for long periods of time unless you have researched them totally

Hi all

I started out recently testing various providers using my Cloud iBox and managed to get BT Sports in HD but all the SKY Sports channels were in SD.

However, I started looking around at IPTV services and see that it's possible to get a package that includes SKY Sports in HD as well as lots of other foreign sports channels in HD too. They all play through XBMC which means I can watch content on my PC, tablets & phone which is great. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a decent IPTV sub service that isn't too expensive?

am i missing something here ?how are you going to watch from different devices ? The file your server sends you will be downloaded onto xbmc on one device ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 PM ----------

I had a test from a guy on here recently , good stuff with loads of sports channels ,, hopefully he will have PMd you.

Hi all

am i missing something here ?how are you going to watch from different devices ? The file your server sends you will be downloaded onto xbmc on one device ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 PM ----------

I can watch via the Cloud iBox on the TV, and using KODI on the tablet & mobile...

hi I can provide service, many channels in hd mostly own by our self's, and yes if you can install xbmc on a device then you can get it on your pc tablets phone etc.. you can also install apk file for android devices I have it running on tablet galaxy s5, enigma 2 boxes a m8 and a mag box. There is different packages to choose from to, the sports package has many sports including nbc extra premier league match choice, pm for more details. cheers

I`m looking for the same thing as the op.Could I get a test too please. :)

If you want to watch NBC Sports Live Extra just get the addon for XBMC and get a VPN to give you a USA IP address and you can watch the footy in HD at no extra cost. I use a free app called FlashVPN on my android box and XBMC works just fine with very little buffering problems.

If you want to watch NBC Sports Live Extra just get the addon for XBMC and get a VPN to give you a USA IP address and you can watch the footy in HD at no extra cost. I use a free app called FlashVPN on my android box and XBMC works just fine with very little buffering problems.
thank you very much for your reply

No advertising on the forum offering services, people with TK veteran status should know better!

Posts removed.

:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back