Looking to dive into IPTV....

Loady

I want to try out IPTV and also want to put it into a couple of relatives houses. I have a zgemma on vm, can I get all sport and films etc as I do with my current setup and more ?.

Im looking to spend on other equipment around 40 quid, what's best to get, a firesticks or android box ?..are they more prone to freezing issues and do they need constantly updating?

If its just for iptv, then theres many different boxes around that will do the job, Formuler boxes, mag boxes, Nvadia shields, firesticks, have a search around the forum, there are many different opinions on it, at the end of the day its up to what works best for you and how much you want to spend.

If it's to give to relatives, mag boxes are trouble free and if you have a provider with good VOD content ,that should be ok. I gave a family member an Android box once but spend too much time helping them out all the time. All depends, if it goes wrong can they fix it.

Netflix gives only one month off and next month will be charge. but I tried for Smarters Player Android App from our IPTV service provider. He gave me at lowest price and that app very effective for movies, series and episodes. :)

I've tried many providers with my zgemma on VM, always get freezing...what sort of cost would I be looking at to get IPTV on a firestick and is it also prone to freezing

I found with tests they seem fine and then when you actually buy the service it freezesf
Find a supplier that allows you to keep the same details after a trial and get a month after that pay for 6 and then a year. There are some good ones out there, mine never freezes we have a dedicated chat app to ask for help and VOD requests . Problems are always sorted within a day.

I've tried many providers with my zgemma on VM, always get freezing...what sort of cost would I be looking at to get IPTV on a firestick and is it also prone to freezing
There are still many good cable providers on here and its still a far better option than iptv, less problems, but its up to yourself I suppose.

For your relatives go for the mag boxes as @formandvoid said anything else is just going to be more hassle for you in the long term and keep your Zgemma for your VM and IPTV. If it's setup right both should run no problem on it.

Back